To4st - Game Integration Mods

Open the appsettings.json file, inside the funscriptplayer folder, in notepad. At the top, set the connection method for buttplug to true and osr to false.

I meant to have it configured this way by default, but it seems I forgot to change it back before uploading to MEGA.

Which game? Some have english releases, and others have fan translations.
If a translation doesn’t exist you’ll need to use a machine translator.
You can look at GitHub - bbepis/XUnity.AutoTranslator for Unity games.
For RPG Maker/WolfRPG, I use AdventCirno | Creating MTool | Useful tools for Doujin Game Players | Patreon.

2 Likes

So I want to solve the problem that the script stops after 2 in defeat and scene playback, not during the battle.
1 → 2 is not a problem, but when I move from 2 to 3, the script stops after that.
In other games it is not a problem.

Is that princess honey trap? I don’t think I did a mod for that. But if you have a link to the mod you downloaded I can take a look and see if I can maybe fix the issue you’re having.
I remember facing a similar issue in Lilith In Nightmare

Thank you. I saw your name on this topic and was wondering if we could work something out.

Thank you for adding support for rotation devices. I test on my two devices (Vorze A10 cyclone and U.F.O TW) but no action during playing scripts.
(appsettings : “ConvertLinearToRotate”: true)
FunscriptPlayer v1.4.1

Hi, this mega link doesn’t work well.
Can you check it out for me?

This game looks similar to Succubus Academia. Wondering if it’s possible to make a mod out of this? Also does anybody know if there’s an English translation for this game already? SUCCUBUS DESIRE ~リリスプロジェクト~ [GrayGreed] | DLsite Doujin - For Adults

The game has been on my radar, but I haven’t played it enough to have any ideas on how to approach scripting it. I have a backlog of things I’m working on so it might be a while before I can really take a look at it. If anyone else wants to commit to scripting it, I could try throwing a quick mod together for them.

I don’t know if there are any translations yet. You could try the tool I linked earlier.

I would love to see Artificial Academy 2 get an interactive script player. Probably one of the most popular games ever made by Illusion outside of Koikatsu, that has decent gameplay loop. I got a fully decked out version that is translated, uncensored, and modded (clothes, animations, and such) if you ever want to take a crack at it. Not sure how many others play or used to play AA2 on here.

there are other ILLUSION games but no Artificial Academy dunno why maybe the older game work different

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve seen these. Wish it had AA2 support. It’s a game from early 2010’s so not many people still touch it so that’s probably why, especially when you have ultra waifu simulations like Koikatsu (which is basically AA3).

1 Like

Updated post with new mod for circle-tekua’s latest game: Melty Brave Kittens

This is my first mod to include support for Edi.
I unfortunately don’t have a Handy to do proper testing, so if anyone encounters any issues please let me know.

@slamer500

Sorry for the wait. I thought I had already updated the link, but I just double-checked and realised I was mistaken. The Fapland link should now include the Sister Quest script.

5 Likes

Does anyone have a translation mod or an already integrated translation into the game for Melty Brave Kittens, trying to get a translation mod online but not getting any good ones.

TheHandy works, when using it with Lovense Nora it crashes the EDI. Not sure if its normal for all EDI games but two Nora’s appeareded, one with “(1)”. Assuming this could just be the two separate functions though.

Adjustment to my reply, running them both through Initface and making sure the handy key wasnt connected seems to have resolved my issue.

I use an OSR device that connects to a Windows computer via classic Bluetooth-SPP, which creates a COM port. I modified the appsettings.json to set OSR2 to true and changed the corresponding COM port number. However, FunscriptPlayer v1.4.1 shows “connecting” and cannot connect to the device… Can I retrieve any error reports to provide to you? Currently, my approach is to first start intiface central and then launch FunscriptPlayer v1.4.1. Bypassing the built-in intiface engine of FunscriptPlayer allows me to connect to the OSR2.

Additionally, please check the link I provided: Succubus Reborn by Sda labs - #16 by hue04476.test1. This game also uses the built-in intiface engine, but it uses a batch file to make the intiface engine read the buttplug-device-config.json from intiface central. Can FunscriptPlayer be configured in a similar way to read the buttplug-device-config.json from intiface central? For example, by adding an option in appsettings.json.

The OSR connection is purely via the com port. It doesn’t use buttplug or intiface for communication. If you have intiface connected to the OSR then the player won’t be able to connect using the same port.

Try setting it as follows with your corresponding COM port while nothing else is connecting to the OSR.

"ConnectionMethod": {
	"Buttplug": false,
	"OSR": true
}

If you’d like the app to generate logs you can do the following:
Create a new file next to the EXE and name it log4net.config.
Populate the file with

<log4net>
	<root>
		<level value="ALL" />
		<appender-ref ref="DebugAppender" />
		<appender-ref ref="file" />
	</root>

<appender name="file" type="log4net.Appender.RollingFileAppender">
		<file value="FunscriptPlayer.log" />
		<appendToFile value="true" />
		<rollingStyle value="Size" />
		<maxSizeRollBackups value="5" />
		<maximumFileSize value="10MB" />
		<staticLogFileName value="true" />
		<layout type="log4net.Layout.PatternLayout">
			<conversionPattern value="%date [%thread] %level %logger - %message%newline" />
		</layout>
	</appender>

<appender name="DebugAppender" type="log4net.Appender.DebugAppender" >
		<layout type="log4net.Layout.PatternLayout">
			<conversionPattern value="%date [%thread] %-5level %logger - %message%newline" />
		</layout>
	</appender>
</log4net>

This should have the app write logs to the file FunscriptPlayer.log.
You can send me the contents if you’re still facing issues so I can check what’s up.

1 Like

Got another quality candidate for integration:

There’s a translated version available on F95zone. Just a nice little maid service game where she acts frustrated and makes it clear she’s only providing her services because she has to. There are 4 speeds for each scene. Slow, Normal, Fast & None. Auto can be chosen which just randomizes the 3 different movement speeds. As far as I can tell Auto never chooses the None speed.

Nice animation and the fact that it will randomize the speeds makes it intriguing for integration.

1 Like

Where can I find those scripts? Since mega files are dead. Thanks

I beleive the “afterschooltag” folder is the 99dm scripts. But if not the scripts in the at videos folder are, and if you use those you will have to rename all of them.

1 Like