To4st - Game Integration Mods

Where can I find those scripts? Since mega files are dead. Thanks

I beleive the “afterschooltag” folder is the 99dm scripts. But if not the scripts in the at videos folder are, and if you use those you will have to rename all of them.

1 Like

I am having trouble gettin lilith in nightmare to work, is it possible for anyone to help with that?
as far as I can see the custom player registers that it should play a script, but the handy doesn’t do anything at all.

Nevermind I figured it out after a lot of fiddeling hahaha

Hey, I’m using funscriptplayer v.1.4.1 on Fapland Remastered and having trouble getting my SR6 to connect, or if it does connect it wont act on any commands sent to it.

I’ve tested and made sure the SR6 itself works and it does on both XTPlayer and Multifunplayer, It also worked when i tried an older version of funscriptplayer v1.2 but it would get stuck and stop moving after playing 2-3 scripts

It will either be stuck on connecting, say access to COM1,2,3etc… port denied(fixed by just removing and plugging in the USB for the SR6) or one of the images below.

https://i.imgur.com/A0SaloU.png
https://i.imgur.com/y2S538Y.png

I’m using the SR6 made by FunOSR.

1 Like

Before this gets fixed, try launching an external intiface configured to accept T-CODE toys as a workaround

2 Likes

Can you look at this post to configure logging for the player?
You can send me the logs in a private message and it’ll hopefully show me what’s going wrong.

1 Like

I don’t want to make a request for the moment so I’ll just make a comment here.
Here are games I wish to see modded (and scripted) so I’ll share it with you. Please tell me if they can be modded, if it is better with a different modding technique (like by using EDI).

Those games are mainly horror/femdom where you run around trying not to get caught.

Otherworldly Ruins ~Lascivious Darkness Sacrifice

House of Lust

Hunted on Eclipse

Syahata’s Bad Day

Warning → Bestiality/Monster only
Once caught ingame, has animations in 3 phases that can be escaped.
There also are animations on game over.

• Haunted by Nathalie [Skrats]*
    This one is a visual novel and I don’t have any link.

Please tell me if my post don’t belong here.

For the time being, I just wish to share some games I would later request and probably try to mod myself… but I have absolutely 0 modding/scripting knowledge for the moment.

6 Likes

I second this post, I would especially like to see the first game get scripted as its quite short but has a nice handful of scenes.

2 Likes

The only downside for the moment is that it isn’t translated yet.

1 Like

Unity games can be easy to mod for the most part, unless the developers use some other framework with its own custom scripting system.

I can take a stab at trying to mod these, but my plate is a bit full at the moment. Not to even mention the scripting.

The easy route would be first to see if I can hook into the animations and use that to call scripts using EDI. Can you think of any other gameplay elements where the addition of scripts would make sense in the games you listed?

As for translations, you can try the tool at GitHub - bbepis/XUnity.AutoTranslator. It can be hit or miss, but at least it’s something.

3 Likes

Not sure about the others, but in the first game you can struggle before a scene is fully initiated, although I personally never escaped a scene like this lmao.
Additionally there’s also a lust meter after you get out of a scene which does go down while you aren’t in scenes, so maybe there could be some integration there? Hope this helps!

P.S Can confirm the autotranslator works pretty alright on this game, but there’s still some poetry in there.

@to4st Hi do you think it is possible to you to make a game mod for Afterschool Tag compatible with EDI?

I can try to throw something together. I don’t have much time on me so it will mostly be hacked together. If you don’t mind it being untested, I can share it and you can let me know if it works for you.

I would really appreciate that. Thanks
And of course i’ll let you know how It is

Here’s a quick Edi port for Afterschool Tag.

At a glance, I think my approach to filler might need to be reworked. I included a basic filler script, but I think it might interfere with normal script playback with the way the logic is currently set up. I would recommend playing without filller if you pick up any issues for now.

@to4st Everything works fine even with the filler on. At first the mod didn’t work because I didn’t select the linear mode instead I was playing with the detailed mod instead. Thank you.

What detailed scripts are you using? Since Edi doesn’t have a way to change a script’s speed, I had to create different funscripts for each speed.

If you’d like to use the detailed funscripts, I can run them through a script to get them at the right speeds as well. Were you using one of the user-submitted scripts linked in the parent post?

Is there a way to stop funscript player from connecting to my wireless xinput controller? It frequently connects to that instead of my handy.

@to4st I’m Just using the same script you gave to me. Since i’m using Autoblow AI Ultra to test the game, when i opened EDI there was a Windows near the name of my device wich says detailed, and i just simply changed it that from detailed to linear and the game worked perfectly, even with the filler on.