To4st - Game Integration Mods

I’ll look into it from my side. I’m using the ESP32 board as well so that should hopefully make it easier to narrow down.

So the issue seems to have mysteriously resolved itself after I went to work and got back. I have no clue what fixed it, all I did was change the port in the script and device itself in device manager to read/transmit on COM5 instead - but I tried that before I left this afternoon without success, it was still stuck “Scanning for Devices” constantly even when switched to COM5. Came back, plugged it in and now it sees the OSR where it didn’t seem to find it before.

1 Like

If it helps, I had the same problem(SR6).
Thanks to you however it works for me too now.
I had made the same changes in the files as you, didn’t work.
After changing to COM5 in TCodeConfig.json AND in the device/manager->Ports not even MFP could identify the SR6. Then I restartet my PC because it helps more often then I like to admit…and everything works fine now.

TL:DR restart PC after changing to COM5 in the file and Device-Manager

The funscript player for Lilith in Nightmare crashes for me. No errors or anything. Just stops responding after launch. Any ideas? I have .NET installed and did all the instructions right. IntifaceCLI stays open as a process even after the funscript player itself has crashed.

Here’s a version with some minor changes and fixes.

@ARandomKid1 @Razerrr
It seems to have been due to the way I compiled the build. It didn’t react to changes in the config. Let me know if your issues are fixed in the above version.

@YouHotYet
I added an error dialog which will hopefully print out the cause of the crash, in the above link.

@svartavaggen
I also tried including some options for converting the linear scripts to vibration commands. Let me know if they meet your expectations or what could be improved. The configuration can be set in the appsettings.json file.

Let me know if you continue to face issues with the above download.
Once the kinks are worked out I’ll add the link to the main post as well.

3 Likes

Tested it out and works with vibrators now.
Thanks for the awesome work!

It did fix the issue I was having, yes. Though as an aside something I’ve noticed now that I can actually test it out properly is that the Custom Funscript Player doesn’t seem to be able to configure the filler script in the same way as you can with the MFP version. Tried giving it a delay of 1000 but it remains continuous, and changing the max speed/length doesn’t appear to affect anything either. To be fair I’m not certain if I’m even making the changes in the right spot - is it still the script-config.json in the main Succubus Academia folder that we change for the Custom Player filler as well, or is that change made/applied elsewhere (or simply not able to be changed)?

Yes, that’s right. I left the config on the game side so that each game could have its own configuration. The filler speed and delay is definitely configurable - I’ll have to look into this and get back to you.
Is it broken on both versions of the player or only on the newer one that I shared?

Edit: It does seem there was an issue with the way the delay was factored in. I wasn’t able to pick up any other issues however. The filler speed and length changes seemed to register just fine. Here is a newer link that should fix the issue with the filler delay:

Yeah I changed the values to some pretty drastic ones (5000, to be exact) to see if anything would trigger it and got the filler delay to register (and everything else was in fact working as intended I was just too focused on the delay not working to verify them but once I switched them up to something noticeably different they did work fine, was just about to edit my post when you posted the new version) I’ll test out the new iteration and report back.

Edit: Everything seems to be working fine so far!

Is it possible to adjust min/max height for the custom player(t-code - SR6) that is not for the filler movement?

Sorry, it’s not possible to set a range limit at the moment.

I’m currently working on refactoring the player’s code which would make it easier to include a range limiter/extender as a feature. But it might be a while before it can be shared as there are quite a few issues I still need to sort out.

If you’re willing to take a more direct approach in the meantime, it might be quicker to update the scripts directly.

1 Like

Is the virus warning from succubus academia a false positive then? And do I extract everything then overwrite with the mod or just run the exe then overwrite?

i tried both and still doesnt work? and i have the most recent one too idk why Im having trouble with this one I also have fallen angel and the mage kanadas one and they work fine

You can see the mod files and the player as two separate things. The idea was to have a single “player” that would work with both mods and any other I might manage to release.
The player just needs to have the script files so that it knows what to send to devices.
The modded files is what allows the games to let the player know what it needs to do, or what scripts to play.

So to answer the question: you could just extract everything, but it won’t work as is. The scripts need to be placed next to the player. So that you have “scripts/{gamename}/{scriptname}.funscript” next to where the exe sits. I have a screenshot on this post showing a structure for succubus academia.

The modded files just need to replace your current game files. It should just work and start showing changes on the player as it receives data from the game.

1 Like

Fair enough, looking forward to it.

For Lilith in Nightmare, is it possible to swap the normal overworld monsters with succubus encounters?
For example, on the first map, where normal monsters can spawn, there will always be 1 cluster succubus on the midlle-left side. I would swap the random placed monsters with the succubi that can spawn in that respective area(and maybe increase the exp tenfold).

This might improve the ‘experience’ and the filler doesn’t have to run multiple minutes(besides chat-scenes)

Of course, since that’s just a suggestion, only if it’s possible and you are willing to invest the time for this.

I moved everything where it needed to be but the intiface cli is blank still when i load it up and the funscript player is still telling me to get another dotnet but I’m pretty sure I already have the right one, is there a reason its doing that?

I tried it again and all intiface said was something sd dout?

Are you able to share screenshots of what you’re seeing? When I launch the player, this is what I’m getting:

If your Handy is in bluetooth mode it should connect and update the status from scanning to connected.

You’re not launching intiface from your side, are you? If so you’d need to set EmbeddedButtplugServer to false in the appsettings.json file. And make sure the buttplugurl points to your intiface’s address.

1 Like

No not from my side I just tried setting it to false too and tried it that way but I cant even load up the funscript player cause I’m missing dotnet but got all of the versions other people were saying worked for them and still nothing

Have you tried this one?

3 Likes