To4st - Game Integration Mods

I found out what I did wrong. I just copied all folders from the Mod Folder into the main folder of the game, which was wrong. I did the same for Lilith Nightmare, but that did work. I dont know why, but I assumed the Installation Guide was the same.

For me I manage to get it to connect with the handy but I still can’t get the scripts to work I see them in the dropdown but it doesn’t activate with the game I put the game and all its file inside a folder then I put the zip of the mod with all the files of the game and finally I extracted the zip of the mod, I copied the zip with the scripts that I pasted in CustomPlayer\scripts \succubusacademia and I extracted them,did i do something wrong?

This is awesome! Many thanks for this, to think this is just the start of this technology

The game seems to come with controller support for anyone curious (LIN) haven’t tried the other game yet

If someone could help me

are you using 7 zip or winrar

i had problems with 7 zip on fallen angel game and winrar fixed it for me

I used winrar

Does the game status field update when playing the game? If not, the game’s files were maybe not properly overwritten.
At the game’s root installation there should a www/js folder structure, same as in the zip. It needs to be merged and the “plugins.js” file overwritten, as well as the file “SA_DamageFormula.js” inside the plugins folder. The last file, “ButtplugImplementation.js”, is custom and should also be in the plugins folder.

can someone explain how to exactly copy all the files? i´m cant start the player exe and also get the .net error

Step 1 DL game
download all zips put them in same folder
one of my zips was an exe RJ373827.part1.exe

Step 2
Run the Exe zip. do not extract it

Step 3
copy succubus academia folder from mod and paste it to the downloaded game succubus academia folder

Step 4
copy zipped scripts into the player of your choices script folder and then extract linear.zip if not using osr

Step 5
run player of your choice then run game

lmk if this helps or if i missed something

3 Likes

Did it the way you described it, but the script does not start. It says Status: Script E_AyumuOP-FastStroke, but nothing is happening. My device is connected.

The scripts might not be in the right place. Next to the funscript player exe there will be a scripts folder. The .funscripts should be in scripts/succubusacademia. As an example, to play the script “E_AyumuOP-FastStroke”, it will look for the file “scripts/succubusacademia/E_AyumuOP-FastStroke.funscript”

To see if the scripts are being loaded you can click on “Simulate Game” in the player and see if the scripts are being listed in the dropdown at the bottom.

Hello To4st! I have the game and micro-service running, they load up and recognize the game and the phases with different succubi (rush, idle, ej, etc), but for some reason things like ‘attack’ don’t get transmitted to the Handy.

Simulator works fine when hitting the attack button, but for some reason the handy doesn’t react to attacks in game,

I tried looking at the JS file but the format is all screwy, needs to be pretty printed, I think.
(can ignore the screwy format part, I used JStools to tab it up)

Are there any troubleshooting steps you can recommend?

If everything seems to be working except for attacks, the first thing I can think of is to make sure “attackScript” is enabled in the script-config.json that sits in the root of the game directory.

I can’t think of any other reason why the attacks won’t transmit if everything else is working. They are using most of the same code after all.

If it isn’t the setting mentioned above, it might be a bug. Let me know if you’re still facing the issue. I’ll try to find some time to look into it or maybe some other cause will come to mind.

Heyhey To4st, will try that today and report back.

mine is doing the same thing, everything works normally but the filler. the filler works in the simulate game but it just stays on filler stop in the status window. my script config is set to true.

Hello To4styfriend.

I have the results!

Normal enemies - attack works fine
‘Notorious’ Enemies - attack doesn’t seem to work on all of them.

So basically when I am in the memory room playing back the fights with the notorious succubi (Sophia and Succubus Chan, for example), the microservice shows the animation being played out just fine (XXXname-slow, XXXname-rush, etc). however in these states the energy drain and/or attacks don’t register in the device’s response.

The device stays on the ‘filler’ style animation. Is there a line of code I can toggle or change to force the attack and energy drain response from The Handy?

Reason I ask - I do multiple mods for Succubus Academia, usually focused on extreme energy drain and repeated ‘attacks’ on the user, which would make for a pretty intense experience. If I can get the attack/e-drain stuff to fit in, that would be next level stuff.

Thank you for any help you’d be willing to provide <3

@Secondary2
There are two filler settings: filler and combatfiller. The one is meant for playing when the character is not in battle and moving around on the map. Combatfiller allows the filler to continue playing when in a non-animated battle. Is your filler not working at all or only in one of these circumstances?

@KingCobraKush
I see now what you mean. This was actually the original intention. I didn’t want the scripted action to be overwritten by attacks. Otherwise the scripted action would only kick back in when the animation loops, leaving the device idle as soon as the attacks finish.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe they only use drain during the idle animation? I think it might not be such an issue if the scripts lose sync at that point, but the attacks might be different.

As a quick hack, you could remove the check in the code and see if you get the desired result. Inside ButtplugImplementation.js there is a function called hitPleasure. You can remove the first “if” and it should then transmit attacks even if a script is playing.

I’ll try to look into it further when I go back to Succubus Academia. I’m currently focused on trying to mod another game so it might be a while. There was also another suggestion to add unique filler scripts for every enemy that adjusts based on the character’s hp and ep.
I’d definitely like to add these as optional features to the mod.

2 Likes

@to4st
Totally understand!

And no, it can vary by succubi. For example Sophia and Succubus Chan can engage energy drain during halt or rush in some cases. You are right though, most E drain happens during an idle animation routine.

I will take a look at the buttplug extension and see about the condition you mentioned.

I am curious - is it possible perhaps to do an energy-drain/attack but have the handy ‘wait’ in idle/filler/stop until the ‘start’ of the next animation loop? I’m not sure what kind of iterative timekeeping is done by the service (if any), so I’m just throwing ideas against the wall like well done pasta.

Thank you for being awesome!

i got it to work i just redownloaded the mod integration folder and it worked

So the MultiFunPlayer scripts connect and work great for Succubus Academia, but I’m trying to test out the custom player and having issues with it not wanting to connect. Just stays at “Scanning for Devices.” I’ve attached a screenshot of all my settings I believe, can provide other info if needed. Using an OSR2 with ESP32 board. Same issue happens with Lilith In Nightmare, I believe the fix would be the same for both I just don’t know what it is.