XBVR Guide - Host your own Video/Funscript streaming with Images, Previews and More!

How to update studio category in Heresphere? My XBVR is not update studio category in Heresphere.

Hey Kimmk - can you explain what you mean a little more? Happy to try and help if I can :slight_smile:

Oh! I just check it again itā€™s already updated. Thanks for your offer to help.

1 Like

Whenever I click ā€˜Open UIā€™ the webpage it opens says this

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to localhost:9999. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.

Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

You want to use HTTP instead of HTTPS (idk what happened here but my next reply deleted this oneā€™s text)

it just changes the url back to https

You may have security or anti-virus software installed thatā€™s ā€œhelpfullyā€ doing that.

1 Like

This, or a browser setting is preventing you from viewing the site. XBVR does not redirect to HTTPS, as it only works with HTTP.

I checked all my firefox settings and everything that would be doing that has been disabled for sometime, does windows defender do this or have a setting for it?

Looks like it might be a caching issue. You could try another browser, or alternatively try some of the solutions posted here (Specifically the one about clearing your cache and site settings [2nd answer])

i tried firefox chrome and edge and cleared my cache and site settings and itā€™s still happening, couldnā€™t find any solutions on google either

Been travelling a few days so sorry for the delay in response but you may want to try another browser if yours refuses to behave.

Alternatively - join the xbvr discord, folks there are super helpful.