XTPlayer - Cross platform TCode sync (OSR, SR6) Stream your local media and sync funscripts to almost any device with a browser

Awesome! Does “skip to moneyshot plays funscript” pick up multi-axis scripts?

It should, pretty sure I tested that at least once.

1 Like

For the webserver i set the www directory to the local one in the xtp folder and then choose my video library but never can get the server to start. All i get is an hour glass.

If using the default www location you shouldnt need to set it.
You dont need to choose a video in XTP.
What do you mean by hourglass?

What OS?

Windows 10, And by hour glass it is basically waiting to start the server. I did notice that i do not have the same vr library under the xtp web settings. Where do i get that?

I think we talked about this on discord but “library” = your personal folder with media.
For future users. I’m changing this from library to media in the next release.

Yes all sorted now, thank you for the support.

Hi @Khrull
first thank you for creating a Linux compatible player
sadly it does not work on my machine
I am using: Manjaro Linux
Version: 21.2rc2 (Qonos)

and when i execute XTPlayer.sh i get this error:

libGL error: MESA-LOADER: failed to open radeonsi: /home/user/XTPlayer-v0.27b_Linux_x86_64/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.29' not found (required by /usr/lib/dri/radeonsi_dri.so) (search paths /usr/lib/dri, suffix _dri)
libGL error: failed to load driver: radeonsi
libGL error: MESA-LOADER: failed to open radeonsi: /home/user/XTPlayer-v0.27b_Linux_x86_64/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.29' not found (required by /usr/lib/dri/radeonsi_dri.so) (search paths /usr/lib/dri, suffix _dri)
libGL error: failed to load driver: radeonsi
libGL error: MESA-LOADER: failed to open swrast: /home/user/XTPlayer-v0.27b_Linux_x86_64/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.29' not found (required by /usr/lib/dri/swrast_dri.so) (search paths /usr/lib/dri, suffix _dri)
libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast
./XTPlayer.sh: line 11: 14060 Segmentation fault      (core dumped) "$BASE_DIR/bin/XTPlayer" "$@"

this seems like the bundled libstdc++ is incompatibly to my libGL.

if i may propose a fix:
i saw that you use a custom script for the library handling
as this is an QT app did you every try using GitHub - probonopd/linuxdeployqt: Makes Linux applications self-contained by copying in the libraries and plugins that the application uses, and optionally generates an AppImage. Can be used for Qt and other applications to create an Appimage to automate it.
using it is should handle the problems caused by mismatched libstdc++ (Creating AppImages · AppImage/AppImageKit Wiki · GitHub)
PS i am sorry for my bad english i am not native

I do use linuxdeployqt to deploy. It outputs what you see in the zip. It also generates the XTPlayer.sh file. I dont build a package (obviously) just cause the work/time required in it.

Allot of the libraries are copied to the “lib” folder and that is exported in the sh file.
It looks like it may have something to do with radeon. I only have nvidia systems to test with.
I’m not really sure about this though. Just noticed it in the error there.

@Khrull
OK so the problem is that you ship librarys in your lib folder that will cause problems on other systems (see https://raw.githubusercontent.com/probonopd/AppImages/master/excludelist for a complete list).
I deleted them and now XTPlayer works.

But this is weird if you use this linuxdeployqt, as it should already handle these library’s.

If you don’t i would recommend using it to create an Appimage it is really easy to create all you need to do is to execute ./linuxdeployqt-continuous-x86_64.AppImage /path/to/XTPlayer -appimage non of the packaging nightmares of deb or rpm and it works on every Linux Distro, OFS uses it as well.

Ok thanks, ill check it out. Probably not this release but maybe next one.

Hi Guys,
Just got my first OSR after using TheHandy for a while. Am curious to try it soon. Do you have some example settings for Multiplier setting to apply on the normal Stroke Scripts. I have heaps of them from theHandy. Which settings did you find work well? Maybe a screenshot of the settings you like?
Thanks!

I think I made the default numeric values my settings. Just enable the channels you want.
Sometimes I set other channels link directly to stroke. Specially for PMVs
If youve changed them. Around 2.5. This value doesnt matter a whole lot.
Heres what its set at currently. I dont change it much.

Question on this. I saw mention of users streaming to “iPad or iPhone”. Is that just using the DeoVR app on those devices? Or is there some other way to playback videos on IOS?

You should be able to with XTP web. I was able to somewhat test it on an emulator.
You can also with DeoVR and dlna but its a pain to hook up the script.
You should be able to connect to XTP web with any web browser. Including the one in DeoVR.

Not as of now, sorry.

just wondering if there are any guides for this software, not sure exactly how to connect it to my bluetooth device on a mac

Hmm after updating to the latest release, video isn’t displaying, windows 10. Audio works. Thumbnail track seek works. Web player works. When launching in debug mode, it restarts and doesn’t do anything different, and the debug mode setting is unchecked in the menus.

I cleared the registry and appData for application traces and restarted, but no changes

I was using a several month old version before updating which was working.
Any ideas?

Have you considered arm64 support for a device like a Raspberry Pi?

No bluetooth support. Only supports TCode devices over wifi or serial.

1 Like