Fallen Angel Marielle - Fixs, Handy Script Upload, Joystick, Invincibility(11-Dec-2022)

Seeing the interest in the project, I decided to clean up the code to make it easier to reuse in other games.
the project is open source now

9 Likes

i really need to check that when i have time, thanks!

1 Like

I will use this with a vibration toy - how can i remove the base vibration (from the Handy app)?

Hi, I know you’ve been trying to play the game for a while now.
the base vibration is the filler. you can disable it by changing the Filler property to false in the Config.cs
You can also lower the speed of the filler

Someone else told me that the vibration is reversed. I don’t know how to fix it because I don’t have a compatible vibrator but the solution should be in line 51 of the CommandLinear.cs file, that’s where it converts the speed into vibration

1 Like

Sorry to ask - which editor i have to use; and where will I found Config.cs?

I would love to see this game get handy support!

I can’t seem to find the game save you are talking about to activate chaos mode?

It is inside “DOWNLOAD GAME” in the rar file with the complete game.
Anyway, here is the direct link.

1 Like

If you download this you can use it with the handy

Gonna bump this one, i don’t have the save file either in the rar from the download game link.

1 Like

Awesome project! I really fell in love with the game and appreciate the work you guys put into the mod.
I also wanted to try it out with a vibration toy but couldnt succeed yet. The original version behaves a bit strange, probably due to the offset so I wanted to build the current repository with visual studio to get the most recent version of FallenAngelHandy.exe. I got it compiled but it doesnt start the main exe and also has the dlls and so on seperated. Is there some short note somewhere how to build it correctly?
(for those who are not so familiar with cs but still want to play the game mode :wink:

1 Like

hey if you want to compile the solution sendme a mp with an error screen or someting

1 Like

Cheers mate,
awesome work! The Kiiroo Keon sadly stutters and cannot handle the scripts. It seems like the kiiroo cant handle the velocity. Do you have slowed down versions of the funscripts or another way to fix this?

I managed to compile a single file now and it seems to work :smiley:

Actually not that difficult even if someone is not familiar with the build invironment and cs.
How to build a single exe is explained here:

No idea why it produces a 160mb file instead of the 10mb of the original exe but hey it works.

So now I can finally try some adaptions to the code to get it running for a vibration device and I am facing two problems so far:
(1) vibration reversed confirmed. Tried to “fix” line 51 of CommandLinear.cs file like this:
public double vibrateValue => Math.Min(1.0, Math.Max(0, 1.0 - Speed / (double)SpeedLimit));
but it doesnt solve the issue, it was a try …

(2) eliminate static vibration: I set
public bool Filler { get; set; } = false;
but the base vibration is still there. when I played with the filler values like MinSpeed = 0 or so, the program crashes.

2 Likes

Here is a halved version of the scripts
they work for me

1 Like

i fix the filler config so now you can put the bool Filler in false.
let me know if you manage to fix the inverted vibrator

pull the last changes from the git

1 Like

So I don’t quite know where the fault is for me as the handy’s movements seem to be very delayed or not switching correctly as when I’ve gotten hit/grabbed in the game it takes a second or two for the movements to change to something that doesn’t fit what is occuring on the screen and continue even after coming out of the animation. Any ideas? The bluetooth adapter I’m using is a few years old at this point but it said it’s 4.0. Additionally when I use handycontrol by Lucifie I encounter zero delay with actions going through to the handy. :face_with_spiral_eyes: :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Hey, thanks!,
I am going to include this version of the scripts so that they are loaded by default when the device is not a handy

1 Like

Download again form mega, try this last version

I always liked these kinds of games growing up, so it’s nice to see one that’s this well-developed and thought-out now that I’m much much older. I didn’t even KNOW the Handy had a bluetooth function, since I always just stuck to the wifi one! Thanks for your contribution, and I hope to see lots more from you in the future! :slight_smile: Stay healthy!

2 Likes