Fallen Angel Marielle - Fixs, Handy Script Upload, Joystick, Invincibility(11-Dec-2022)

When launcher connect starts a filler, at strat is a slow up and down at 70%, if it feel cut, restart launcher and intiface, close script-player or another program who connect to intiface

Ya try re-loading. It works really good for me. There is a filler so as you’re just walking around it should slowly move up and down and then as you take more damage over time the filler changes speed.

Just an FYI for everyone, some of the scripts will follow the action in-game while others don’t. This was to switch up the feeling otherwise every sex scene would feel kind of the same.

Feel free to adjust or make you’re own scripts and share :slight_smile:

Note: There are no scripts for the Love Shop currently. Once we (dimnogro) figure that one out we’ll update.

3 Likes

Hi - I’m having a hard time connecting. Status just remains as “Connecting…” Am I doing something wrong?

Close script player, reset intiface, dont open launcher and script player at the same time

It’s a Bluetooth connection, right? I don’t know why it says device not found. Same with scriptplayer and intiface. Script-Player Handy Over Bluetooth Firmware 3. Much better expirience I followed the instructions in this link but it doesn’t connect device.

Just tried it out, a little complicated to get the .net stuff to work, it has to be 32bit x64 for some reason, other than that the idea is awesome, but i aswell experience extremely jittery movements, My handy moves so fast it looks like it gonna explode

please add vibration toys

2 Likes

if experience extreme jittery, make sure your handy is close to your Bluetooth dongle, poor signal makes everything more jittery.
or wait for the new version, I am waiting for the new handy firmware to make a script upload integration, to have perfect sync and HD script quality

1 Like

My handy is within 50 cm of bluetooth dongle, so distance isn’t the issue, and it works fine with other stuff. Think i’ll wait for the new version to give that a try, do you have some sort of ETA on that?

PS Thanks for responding and your work!

That’s strange, mine isn’t jittery. Does your handy work fine with script player via bluetooth?

I don’t use scriptplayer, but i can give it a try to compare the two

Edit: Just tried using scriptplayer in the same manner, bluetooth through intiface and it wasn’t jittery

2 Likes

Hi All. I shared my folder with Packet and it fixed the jitter issue he had, so I’m posting link you can download off Mega for now in case anyone else is having the issue.

Mega: File folder on MEGA

2 Likes

ok cleary i have to fix the jittery some how in my code

I had also jitter issues. Tested this with the Flashlight Launch. Don’t want to buy a Handy :grimacing: I have an OSR2, but I don’t know yet if the OSR can also be used with butplug. The idea integrating funscripts in this game is awsome! :grin:

1 Like

First and foremost, I wanna thank you guys for making this project happen. It’s totally awesome and I look forward to playing it more than I probably should.

I’ve played through the first level and gotten to the second. So I was hoping that once you beat level 1 you could start playing from level 2, but it seems that when you restart the game, you can’t actually start from the beginning of level 2. Is there some sort of cheat that lets you start at any level you want? It does seem that you can bypass levels when you leave the basement, but that area is blocked by a piece of wood. Any tips?

Thanks again. I’m about to go in!

1 Like
  1. you need to select continue instead of new game
  2. there are zones, each is 5 levels and boss fight, after you beat a zone you get an upgrade that allows you to go from first lvl to second zone
1 Like

Thanks kakarot. I see now. You have to enter level 1 and then you can use your upgrades to get to the other levels that you have reached. Thanks for the tips.

please add vibration toys… no need of linear toys

2 Likes

I don’t have a bluetooth vibration toy, how do you recommend transforming the funscript to vibe? via speed or position? you use script-player to? who config you use?