Hi, last night I found out how to connect Handy to the script player via Bluetooth, and it works perfectly, better than with the “connect to Handy directly” menu.
- No upload script needed, movements are streamed live to Handy
- Instant play, pause, seek, change video. all without delay
- Perfect sync
- Realtime script modifiers like Top / Botom, Sine Wave, Filler, etc.
- Much shorter startup time, everything is connected and ready to go just by opening the script player. when starting open the buttplug server, connect, search for devices, add device and connect (0 clicks required)
How to make it work
- Have a bluetooth 4 Adapter
- go to https://www.handyfeeling.com/ put the key of your
device and it guides you to update the firmware
After you’ve done so, follow the next steps:
- Ensure your Handy is configured to correctly connect to the Wi-Fi network of your choice
- While keeping pressed the ON button, unplug and then plug the Handy from its electric socket to restart it. Don’t release the button while restarting.
- When the LED starts blinking WHITE and YELLOW, also press the UP button without releasing it.
- Now release the ON button, then the UP button. If everything goes well, the LED will start blinking WHITE and BLUE. This means the upgrade is in progress.
- At the end of the process, the LED will blink GREEN and YELLOW. You can now press the ON button to restart the Handy with the new firmware.
Configure Script-Player like this
put the full path to “intiface Desktop.exe” in your installation folder
- turn on the Handy and hold the Wifi button for 2 seconds until it blinks blue
that’s it, now you are ready to play some videos