Funscript.io - a website for playing, modifying and generating funscripts!

I neglected to mention that I use my Android to play scripts. The virtual blowjob site is apparently gone so I’ve got to find an alternative.

Just change the file extension from .txt to .funscript, should work just fine

1 Like

Hmm that’s weird it should definitely be saving as .funscript - but yeah as noodledude says, renaming it to .funscript will fix it. I’ll add investigating that to my todo list!

Yeah this has been on my list for a while, I’ll try to get it it next time I sit down for funscript.io work. I’m basically just waiting for this current lockdown to end so that my girlfriend moves back out and I can get back to handy shenanigans! :smiley:

Edit: Oops forgot to mention, @spuzz1127 I’ve also added that bug report to my issues list on github - will investigate once I can use my Handy again!

2 Likes

This is the exact same issue I was hoping to speak to you about. I’m glad someone else pointed it out and you are aware of it. Any ETA when the new website/API will be ready? I’d like to get back to using my favorite funscript player!

Well, I can say with confidence that the ETA is ‘about a week after lockdown ends in Melbourne, Australia’ haha

The only problem is I have no idea when that will be - yesterday we were told ‘hey we’re extending lockdown, but this time we’re not telling you the new end date’ :upside_down_face:

keep us updated though =) I still use your page for quick delay and syncing fixes for funscripts.

would be convenient to actually use it on the page rather than switch back and forth.

is the site down for anyone else?

I can’t reach it either.

I just checked and it’s up for me…perhaps netlify had a little downtime. @john4455 / @BuckNekkid is it back up for both of you? If not perhaps it’s only down in some regions…

I can get to it now. Thanks.

yep working for me! Ended up running it locally while it was down, thanks for the great open source project!

1 Like

Quite cool project! However I had some trouble when trying it out, as no Video/Script seemed to work.
Whenever i tried to seek a specific position of the video, the device simply did nothing, which (as i know now) is related to the script and video gettin completely out of sync.
I started looking around and found this in the console:

The cause for this is that the syncAdjustTimestamp calls made by funscript.io are invalid and instead of responding with a status of 400, the API responds with status 200 but sends a HTML document to indicate the error:

So that’s the reason for the JSON.parse error.
What’s causing the API to respond with “Bad Request”, however, is the fact that it only accepts integers for “currentTime”, while funscript sends fractional numbers (as received through the react-player callback).

I fixed it locally by adding a function that cuts all fractionals but 3, so that multiplying by 1000 always yields an integer value. (pages/Play.tsx):

That’s ofc just an example and not the best way to fix it :smiley:

I guess you are using Firmware 3? I had the same problem so downgraded to FW2 which works with this site. Would love a fix like this to be able to use FW3.

Hmm, I do know that FW3 was released from beta quite recently - the requests were good before, but perhaps they’ve updated their server. syncAdjustTimestamp isn’t in the new API.

Pretty much #1 on my priority list after I am able to start working on Handy-related things again is updating funscript.io to work with FW3 - so this problem is definitely temporary! I miiiight even be able to sneak a few days to do it next weekend if the stars align!

1 Like

Yup, i tested using FW3.
As it still seems to work for FW2 devices the only explanation would be that they use different processing logic in their V1 APIs depending on the firmware.
However, i just wanted to provide some detail on what i could see at a glimpse, maybe it saves you a few minutes :slight_smile:

1 Like

your site is the only way i can get Handy to move. so thanks… all the players i tried to use for local(script player etc etc) refuse to make handy move at all. even though they recognize The Handy, the scripts and videos. show in the interface. no idea why. if any has suggestion pm me

Strange - I’m just using the standard handy API, same as everyone else :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m currently waist-deep in rebuilding the site from scratch with support for mobile and firmware V3 / API v2, and something holding me up is that the current sync API doesn’t work with the current firmware - a firmware update is currently being rolled out (eta 2-3 weeks for everyone to get it), so perhaps that’s causing the issue?

Have you tried HandyFeeling.com? It’s developed by SweetTech directly so if anything is going to work, it should be that.

no no. what i was saying your site works perfectly fine :grinning: what i need is offline use for bluetooth. script player recognize The Handy and the funscript but The Handy doesn’t move. tried using with Intiface Desktop/Scriptplayer but Intiface doesn’t even see the Handy. yoru site is the only way i can get The Handy to move. but i don’t want to do things online :slight_smile:

Haha yeah I was just trying to troubleshoot why the other sites aren’t working. My site uses the online API, so doesn’t work offline… I’m not aware of any apps that use the bluetooth API right now.

this guy did it. didn’t work for me though sadly