FUNSR1 2.0 - The new King of interactive devices

Hello everybody!

Here is my review for the FUNSR1 2.0. If you don’t know the device yet, check it out here - > The SR1 2.0, equipped with a 360° twist module, is now available - General / Sales - EroScripts

I already reviewed the FUNSR1, which can be found here → FUNSR1 - the better Handy - my detailed review - General - EroScripts

This upgraded version adds a twist module, among some other upgrades like a more quiet motor, support for heavier loads and overall better performance.

In this review I will go into detail about the upgrades, in specific the twist module.

Disclaimer

I received the FUNSR1 2.0 as a free gift. I received a prototype and not the version you can buy now.

The FUNSR1 team didn’t ask me to make this review. I make this review, because I want to make the review and help to promote this device. I am also not getting paid doing this review. There will be a discount code you can use, from where you get a 10$ off. I’ll only benefit from commissions when my coupon code gets used.

You won’t find any numeric comparisons in my review. I am really not a man of numbers. In fact, I am very bad with numbers. I often miscalculate things and twist numbers up. That’s why I can’t give you something like “the device moves 1.4mm faster than the Handy”. I can only give you a review from what I felt and what I got to experience.

This is only my personal review. Your experience may be different than my experience.

Summarized review of the FUNSR1 1.0

I will do a quick summarize of my FUNSR1 1.0 review, because most of the stuff is identical to the FUNSR1 2.0.

• Very powerful, way stronger than the Handy
  • Handsfree out of the box
  • Very smooth movements
  • Affordable price
  • Pretty much no delay between script and video
  • Connection via either Bluetooth or USB + power cable
  • Can use Fleshlights as well as sleeves
  • Can handle fast paced section with ease
  • Around the same level as the Handy when it comes to noise
  • Can hold heavier sleeves
  • Easy to connect (you need MFP or Intiface)
  • VR connection possible through MFP
  • Overall good and very solid build quality
  • Very safe to use
  • Very dedicated team behind it

Improvements over the FUNSR1 1.0

I am using a Vina Sky Fleshlight, which weights ~ 740g. It does move a bite smoothly I would say and the upgrade to the load capacity is noticeable. The noise is noticeable lower, than from the FUNSR1 1.0. When you are just using the up and down axis, it is very quiet. If you use any kind of headphones, you won’t hear the device at all, maybe only at very fast sections. Great upgrade to the motor has been made here. There are also upgrades to the overall performance. The device already run very smoothly before, I can say it runs even better now. Extremely smooth movements now. More smooth movements mean, you feel details more and even smaller and shorter movements are more noticeable.

There are also new mounting solutions, which is great to see. The FUNSR team also sells a new mounting solution. I didn’t test it, but it looks very good stable.

Pictures of the mounting solution

I am using a monitor arm as a mounting solution, which I already used for the FUNSR1 1.0 and it’s very stable. I mentioned it in my first review as well, a out of the box handsfree solution is so good!

Let’s talk about the twist

The biggest upgrade over the FUNSR1 1.0 is of course the twist module. You may ask yourself, is it worth it? Is it really that good? Does it even add something to the experience? I asked myself the same questions and thought of it being more like a gimmick. But, oh boy, it’s not just a gimmick.

It adds a LOT to the experience. Once you used a good twisting script, you never want to go back. It’s that good. It makes the whole experience so much more immersive. Imagine a cool blowjob video, where the girl twists her mouth and hand and the device reacts perfectly to it. It’s amazing! It feels so good. It’s completely new world to me.

I started scripting some twist axis for existing videos.
This → Aisha Bunny - I always Wanted to Taste a Big White Cock - Naughty Step Sister gives me the best Blowjob - Now with twist axis :cyclone:! - Scripts / Free Scripts - EroScripts and this → TheLittleRed - My Teasing Handjob makes him Explode - Now with twist axis! - Scripts / Free Scripts - EroScripts

Awesome videos for twisting. I was blown away by how much it adds to the experience and feeling. If you decide to buy the FUNSR1 2.0, give these scripts a test and I guarantee you, you will be the happiest man making the decision to get this device. Also test many other great multi axis scripts by looking for the multi-axis tag. Make sure to check if there is a twist axis, because not all multi-axis scripts have a twist script.

Scripting for it is really fun. It’s a new challenge for me to create the best twisting scripts possible. If you want to get into multi axis scripting as well, make sure to grab this great tool over here → OFS Simulator3D Mod: Surge & Sway Fix - v1.6 - Software - EroScripts. It helped me a lot to make the scripts better and to visualize them, while scripting. Twisting is obviously the best for any blowjob and handjob videos, because there is naturally some twisting going on (if the actress is a skilled). For penetration, where normally is little to no twisting happening, I am still figuring out how to implement twisting there. I will test it soon and release something. I will probably add twisting during the whole penetration, but this isn’t meant to be realistic, it’s just for fun and the feel.

So - yes, the twisting is great! It’s very responsive, it handles faster twisting very well (still needs to stay in speed limit of course), it adds a lot to the experience, it feels great, you will get addicted to it and you will urge more twisting.

One important thing: When you connect the device to MFP, the twist axis is set to random at standard. Make sure to uncheck random, so the device uses the twist script.

See here

Click “x” so the device doesn’t use random movements for the twisting axis.

Screenshot 2024-10-21 115754

Noise level

An additional axis makes adds more noisy, that’s obvious. But how much? It’s hard to compare, since I don’t have any other multi axis devices besides the Syncbot, which is hard to compare with. Yes, it’s louder when the twist module is active. But it’s subtle and not very noticeable. It depends of course. If there is a section with a lot of twisting and fast twisting, you will notice it. In slower sections, it’s very subtle. Headphones are always recommended. Not only for noise cancelling from the device, but also for more immersion. As I said before, the normal up and down axis is much more quiet than the in the FUNSR1 1.0 and lot more quiet than the Handy.

Is it worth upgrading?

This depends on you. The FUNSR1 2.0 costs 244€ / 214$. If you come from the Handy and you want to upgrade, yes, it’s very worth it. Not only is the twist module a huge upgrade, but the power the FUNSR has, makes it a much better device than the Handy. If you don’t have any device or a device that doesn’t support funscripts, get the FUNSR1 2.0, it’s the best device on the market.

If you already have the FUNSR1 1.0, you can get 30 off, which I think is great deal. If you can afford it and you want a multi axis device with twist module, go ahead, you won’t regret it and it’s a big upgrade over the FUNSR1 1.0.

Conclusion

The FUNSR1 2.0 is my go to device now. Thanks to the twist module, I am absolutely addicted to it. Using it, is a whole new experience. Scripting for the twist axis makes a lot of fun and brings new life to older videos I already scripted. Lots of potential there. I can highly recommend the FUNSR1 2.0 - pair it with a Fleshlight of your choice, and you will have the best time you can get with a device now. FUNSR1 2.0 is the new king of interactive devices.

Thank you for reading!

Thank you very much for reading my review. I hope I gave you a good overview and covered everything important regarding the FUNSR1 2.0. Big thanks to @renwoxing for getting in touch with me and gifting me this awesome device. You and your team made an impressive device again.

I am very impressed by the FUNSR team and that they already made a big upgrade and provide such a cool device. It’s cool to see great devices like this come to life and I am very much looking forward to the future on what the FUNSR team will bring us.

If you have any questions, let me know. I am happy to provide you additional information or help you out :slightly_smiling_face:

Promotion code

Use code SLIBOWITZ for your checkout and get 10$/€ off.

FUN SR1 2.0 Flashlight Automatic Stroker Robot Funscript - AliExpress 66

7 Likes

My handy is pretty noisy after 2 years of use. Its making clicking noises and grease doesnt help anymore. I am gonna give this new SR1 2.0 a try. The 360 twist function might be a completly improved experience. Do quickshots fit inside the ring?

No, I don’t think a quickshot will fit. It’s too small and not thick enough. You can use it, but then without twist function. If you want to use a sleeve and twist function, you have to get a thicker and bigger sleeve.