[Game Integration] Possible Tyrano-Game Integration List

![Untitled-1|670x500](upload://osYD9E6CxbliRJHRSXNM5JjDGPm.jpeg)

Hi all,

Thanks to everyones efforts over at [Game Integration] Modding Tyranoscript Games, we now have a pretty decent understanding on how games made with Tyranoscript work and how to intercept their animations.
I used this info to create a game Integration that works on most games made with Tyranoscipt and utilize EDI, meaning multiple and detailed scripts can be used for them.

So I’ve compiled a list of some Tyrano-Games I found, and made an EDI integration for.
Only issue right now are the scripts themselves. image
Scripting isn’t exactly my strong suit and the initial versions I made for some of the games never feel quite right.
It would be awesome to have a pro like @99DM help out with the scripts.
Of course anyone can chip in and make their own script version, as it would be easy to include them as well!
So if you see a game you like and want an integration for, please consider helping out with the scripts.
Cat Bugcat

I also included a compilation video of all the animations for each game and labeled the individual scenes by their names in the top left corner, when they start playing. That should make it easier to keep track of what animation is playing.
If requested, I will also add all the seperate video files of each animation.

I can re-generate the EDI definitions.csv file depending on how you prefer to script for the games.
Currently it’s set as a continuous flow based on the compilation (one big script), but we could segment it (for example, based on scenes/stages), or make it based on single script files for each animation.

If there’s a good Tyrano-Game I’ve missed, let me know and I will add it to the list (as soon as I get the integration working for it).

:green_circle: Aesops Fables (Live2Dで動くイソップ寓話) -

5ee43b709163f

[Game Details]

:information_source: Short Game Info

Interactive Masturbation Support Game: Transforming a Pure Heroine into a Woman while battling the Sensation of Ejaculation.

Tags:
JOI, Edging, POV, Virgin, Successive Orgasms, Cross-section / X-Ray, Internal Cumshot,
Lovey Dovey / Sweet Love, Petite, Pregnancy / Impregnation, Blowjob / Fellatio, Cowgirl

:link: Game Link: DLsite

:memo: Details
I asked @Falafel if he might want to script this game, since the animations are similar to another game he scripted (A Tale Where Avy Moves and Oniichan Cums) and I really liked.
So he’s currently working on it Peach Cat Yay
I’m also working on a full english translation for the game
UPDATE: Script released by Falafel Thank you!
https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/mountbatten-aesops-fables-live2d-scripts-for-modding/120670

:movie_camera: Video Link (00:58:05)

:green_circle: Re: Underground Idol x Raised in R*peture - Status: Done

[Game Details]

“Hochika” is an underground idol on the rise to fame.
Despite the pleasant smile she shows on stage, back at the office, she lets the popularity get to her head and refuses to do as she’s told.
One day, she finally falls for her fed-up, perverted manager’s trap.
Bursting with sexual frustration, it’s time for Manager to start showing her how to behave!​

Tags:
3D Works, POV, Cross-section / X-Ray, Petite, Ahegao/Gapeface, Violation, Internal Cumshot, Blowjob / Fellatio

My first Game Integration. The mod was made with FunscriptPlayer and the Scripts are very simple.
If someone would like to make an additional / more detailed version, I will update the mod to support EDI.

:movie_camera: Video Link (00:33:41)

:orange_circle: Lovely Moment with a Married Woman - Status: Pending

[Game Details]

Meet adult charming wife Miyuki. This gorgeous married woman has a hot body, and unlimited lust.
Have adulterous sex with her, just make sure her husband doesn’t find out.
Cross-sections and cumming cut-ins are included; watch the semen flood her womb!
Erotic voice and SFX; enjoy the mature and flirtatious voice of voice actress Mei Misonoo
A variety of situations. From sex, to fellatio, to titjobs, irrumatio, anal licking and preg-belly plowing!

Tags:
Married Woman / Cuckoldry (Netori), Mature Woman / MILF, POV, Submissive Man, Handjob,
Cross-section / X-Ray, Internal Cumshot, Blowjob / Fellatio, Titjob / Paizuri, Pregnancy / Impregnation

_ _

:movie_camera: Video Link (01:17:08)

:orange_circle: Secret Cumfession Room - Status: Pending

[Game Details]

An ANIMATED CG Collection for Masochistic Audiences.

Tags:
Internal Cumshot, Submissive Man, Footjob, Cowgirl, Rimjob, Pussyjob, Titjob / Paizuri

Not much to this one, pretty much just a CG Player “game”.

:movie_camera: Video Link (00:04:38)

:orange_circle: Matsui-san’s Play - Status: Pending

[Game Details]

Matsui-san is shy and small but has extraordinarily big breasts.
A newly assigned teacher draws near to her to give her a bareback child-making class
in a gymnasium storehouse in the guise of sex education…

Tags:
Student, POV, Violation, Internal Cumshot, Blowjob / Fellatio, Handjob, Missionary, Cowgirl

Partially scripted by Falafel before [風道屋] Yuka Matsui Riding, but many of the scenes are still missing.

:movie_camera: Video Link (00:09:20)

14 Likes