Handy sleeve alternatives

does that work? I have one of the regular tenga spinners and its wayy too tight, even without the handy. I tried getting used to it and using it with the handy and it was awful. I’ve been thinking the “soft” versions would be better but haven’t seen many posts about them

I’ve never tried the regular versions but yea apparently the softs aren’t nearly as tight.

Currently I prefer the Handy Gen 2 sleeve over the spinners tho

yeah the handy gen 2 is what I have and I like it, it’s just nearing it’s max uses. I may try the soft tenga one eventually after reading that review but I’m more interested in the new handy sleeves

Don’t get the Lotus sleeve if youre girthy. Needs a lot of lube and the handy struggles with it. I tried flipping it inside out and that was a bad idea as the sleeve flew out the strap, but lucky me paused the video with the quest 2 controller immediately.

I’m sticking with the gen 2 sleeve although it would be fun to try something new.

1 Like

I got the three new Dream Collection sleeves. I’m not sure how I feel about them yet. The Lips and Lotus I haven’t found to be very stimulating, but what I’m really having an issue with is that they both seem like they’re always pushing me out rather than sucking me in. They both have a chamber in the very end that feels fine at first if you squeeze all the air out as you slide it on, but then it immediately gets air inside it and just pushes on you. Maybe this works differently for the foreskin-havers. I have this same issue with all of the Japanese onaholes I’ve tried too so I dunno. I’m going to keep trying them some more and if they don’t get any better maybe I’ll put a hole in them.

I haven’t tried Touch, the open ended one, very much. My initial thoughts are I like it, but once the lube starts to dry out from exposure to the air, no amount of relubing or water will ever get it to slide right. This isn’t particular to the Touch sleeve though. I never got the Quickshot sleeves to work right because of this reason which is a shame because I like the Quickshot sleeves and I actually really enjoyed the Quickshot device.

Hadn’t noticed the new sleeves for the handy had open-ended designs and what not, tried the original a few times when I got the handy, and ended up replacing it pretty quickly with a fleshlight (with a solid shell mount, not the strap), doesn’t help that the experience with the strap and so on is honestly not great in comparison to using a fleshlight hard mounted into it.

Also screw you guys, and your sharing of information, just spent far too much ordering several suggestions here.

With all that being said, I will point out that what feels good and what not, depends on a few factors:

Obviously on the person taste, but not just on the toy itself, but also the kind of videos one likes to watch, a sleeve good for some dick ripping videos is not necessarily going to be good for GFE slow experiences.

The lube used which makes a huge difference, I used to really like astroglide liquid which I can no longer get at any reasonable prices, currently use tracy dog water lube which has a really nice consistency (similar to astroglide, but maybe slightly thicker) and is reasonably long-lasting, although wish it came in smaller flasks, since the consistency changes after a month or so of being “open”, also quite like gun oil h2o which is also pretty nice.
Have tried several sliquid, pjur, durex, aquaglide and maybe a few other brands, and honestly the biggest thing regarding lubes at least for me is the consistency of it, there are ofc also differences in how long a lube lasts, but those tend to be more secondary for me, especially since it depends a bit on the sleeve, stoya destroya sleeve seems to almost absorb lube, since it dries quicker than say kimmy granger rebel.

The stroker being used also makes a significant difference, like my favorite fleshlight sleeve is kimmy granger mischief (her anal fleshlight), yet due to the handy having a greater stroke length than the fleshlight launch, I can say that the sleeve experience now isn’t as good, because on the longer strokes my tip gets closer to the entrance, which has a bit more of a rougher feel, something that isn’t as pleasing, especially at the start if it is a bit more fast-paced (it is fine if it is slower lengthier strokes).
On the other hand, Eva Lovia spice (her anal fleshlight) sees a lot more use with the handy while I barely ever used it with the launch.
This was something that I stupidly was not expecting, and honestly wouldn’t have thrown 10+ fleshlights away that I never used if I knew this, even if I suspect I still wouldn’t be using most of those.

Apologies if someone has already mentioned these but if you like shorter open-ended strokers, this set from lovehoney is pretty fun:

https://www.lovehoney.com/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/male-masturbators/p/lovehoney-head-master-triple-header-flexible-stroker-set-3-piece/a47118g84522.html

You get three reversible ~2 inch strokers (bumps, ridges, waves), all with different sensations so a good chance you’ll find one among them you really like. They sit nicely using the Handy default grip band too.

Also, :+1: for the Tenga Brick Spinner from me.

2 Likes

This changed my life! heated is the only way to go, used with the handy many times, fells like deep throat. can also add a chopped off FL piece (any of the quickshots) at the bottom and still work with handy.

2 Likes

Has anyone used the A10 Cyclone Oral sleeve with the Handy? That looks like it would provide some intense tongue action.

So I just bought myself a Handy and I have used it twice so far…kind of disappointed with the sleeve that comes with it. I pushed the air out of the top and it still didn’t really improve the experience for me…I come from using the Keon, so I guess I’m a bit spoiled by the sleeve material.

Anyways, I’m stuck between either going for that Gen 2 sleeve because I’ve read that it’s considerably better or dropping considerably more money on some Quickshots and a Quick Connect. Is the Gen 2 sleeve the same feel just a longer sleeve?

Honestly, I’m leaning towards the latter because I can have more versatility with the Quick Connect and my past experience with FL was good. I had an STU and a RR Utopia sleeve, both mind-blowing experiences…In fact, it was one of the main reasons I went with the Keon over the Handy in the first place. My only concern really is the weight of the Quickshots, does it impact the speed very much, and do I need to get a new strap too?

I haven’t tried the new handy sleeves but my experience with the original which came with the device is that it is garbage.
I use some different Quickshots as well as the Quick connect and I really like them.

i legit think i am the only one who actually enjoys the standard handy sleeve, its done the job for me plenty of times now, and its nice and cheap so replacing it is easy, i am still of course thinking of trying gen 2 at some point though, and the other sleeves of course but i wanna see lots of reviews first, especially the ‘touch’ sleeve

4 Likes

I enjoy the standard sleeve fine but I had a heck of a time getting it to stay in the sleeve holder. I’m definitely intrigued by the v2 sleeve as that has texture inside the area that the strap wraps around, hopefully helping keep it from slipping out while not needing to strap it down so tight it makes the sleeve uncomfortable.

So I went and bought the RR and STU Quickshots, and I was not disappointed! They’re the perfect fit for the default velcro that comes with the Handy, and since it’s an open design adding lube when needed is super easy. I didn’t notice much slow down at all, though I expect when I use the Quick Connect it’ll be considerable with twice the weight. The extra noise is the only downside but turning on the TV during a session is an easy remedy.

Thankfully they were both on Amazon so I barely had to wait with Prime shipping; though I do have to wait on the Quick Connect because it’s been unavailable on Amazon for quite some time apparently, and sadly shipping is more than the Quick Connect itself on the official FL site…probably should have just bought everything through them and got the $99+ free shipping. Oh well…

Welcome to the Quickshot club. I recommend the Vantage. That and the STU QS are my #2 and #3 sleeves. I don’t have the RR one but the Vina Sky one is pretty good.

Recently got a Tenga Spinner Shell, and so far so great! Has a nice suction action to it and feels more intense than the stock Handy Sleeve IMO.
I’ve seen complaints that it doesn’t stay in the Handy strap, but I haven’t experienced this issue so far.

Happy with the purchase so far, especially for the price.

3 Likes

I would recommend the ONDO! - NUPU Mouth Masturbator, it’s an open ended toy with both a mouth and vaginal opening on either side. Feels great and it comes cheap. I’m someone who likes soft sleeves and this is slightly more stimulating than other sleeves like Tomax real very soft but is unique enough to be a great purchase.

I drew a new Fleshlight holder for The Handy. I would like to share the STL files here because I would like to contribute to this site.
Please on this site only because I want to thank everyone for the effort that makes a funscript.

Fleshlight handy V4 A = Fleshlight holder
Fleshlight handy V4 B = the hook
Fleshlight handy V4 = the Fleshlight holder with hook (hook is in the Fleshlight holder)

I printed it out with:
-No Supports
-25% infill
-0.18 Resolution (Could be bigger but I like this)
-3 Wall lines

• I use PETG but PLA is olso good

Explanation:
It’s all pretty simple

First you put the original strap through the “Fleshlight handy V4 B”

Then you take the “Fleshlight handy V4 A” and you roll / click that in The Handy

Then you hook “Fleshlight handy V4 B” to the “Fleshlight handy V4 A”

And then you pull the band a little tight and fasten it with Velcro

Maybe everything is too heavy for The Handy. I’m still thinking about a possible solution (elastic or a spring).

Anyway, have fun and let me know if it’s okay.
Greeting Draak1

i put it on Fleshlight to Handy adapter by nonaak - Thingiverse

8 Likes

Was able to get Part B downloaded, but Mediafire really likes to get into its fake ad loading loop so I still haven’t been able to get Part A :frowning: I can see from the download count others haven’t gotten Part A yet either.

Would love to have some instructions for how to attach/use this as well once the downloads are working. Thanks for putting this together too!

1 Like

I’ll do it later, explain. for me it’s the first time with Mediafire, I didn’t know that with those commercials

I updated the first post

1 Like