Handy sleeve alternatives

I haven’t tried the new handy sleeves but my experience with the original which came with the device is that it is garbage.
I use some different Quickshots as well as the Quick connect and I really like them.

i legit think i am the only one who actually enjoys the standard handy sleeve, its done the job for me plenty of times now, and its nice and cheap so replacing it is easy, i am still of course thinking of trying gen 2 at some point though, and the other sleeves of course but i wanna see lots of reviews first, especially the ‘touch’ sleeve

4 Likes

I enjoy the standard sleeve fine but I had a heck of a time getting it to stay in the sleeve holder. I’m definitely intrigued by the v2 sleeve as that has texture inside the area that the strap wraps around, hopefully helping keep it from slipping out while not needing to strap it down so tight it makes the sleeve uncomfortable.

So I went and bought the RR and STU Quickshots, and I was not disappointed! They’re the perfect fit for the default velcro that comes with the Handy, and since it’s an open design adding lube when needed is super easy. I didn’t notice much slow down at all, though I expect when I use the Quick Connect it’ll be considerable with twice the weight. The extra noise is the only downside but turning on the TV during a session is an easy remedy.

Thankfully they were both on Amazon so I barely had to wait with Prime shipping; though I do have to wait on the Quick Connect because it’s been unavailable on Amazon for quite some time apparently, and sadly shipping is more than the Quick Connect itself on the official FL site…probably should have just bought everything through them and got the $99+ free shipping. Oh well…

Welcome to the Quickshot club. I recommend the Vantage. That and the STU QS are my #2 and #3 sleeves. I don’t have the RR one but the Vina Sky one is pretty good.

Recently got a Tenga Spinner Shell, and so far so great! Has a nice suction action to it and feels more intense than the stock Handy Sleeve IMO.
I’ve seen complaints that it doesn’t stay in the Handy strap, but I haven’t experienced this issue so far.

Happy with the purchase so far, especially for the price.

3 Likes

I would recommend the ONDO! - NUPU Mouth Masturbator, it’s an open ended toy with both a mouth and vaginal opening on either side. Feels great and it comes cheap. I’m someone who likes soft sleeves and this is slightly more stimulating than other sleeves like Tomax real very soft but is unique enough to be a great purchase.

I drew a new Fleshlight holder for The Handy. I would like to share the STL files here because I would like to contribute to this site.
Please on this site only because I want to thank everyone for the effort that makes a funscript.

Fleshlight handy V4 A = Fleshlight holder
Fleshlight handy V4 B = the hook
Fleshlight handy V4 = the Fleshlight holder with hook (hook is in the Fleshlight holder)

I printed it out with:
-No Supports
-25% infill
-0.18 Resolution (Could be bigger but I like this)
-3 Wall lines

• I use PETG but PLA is olso good

Explanation:
It’s all pretty simple

First you put the original strap through the “Fleshlight handy V4 B”

Then you take the “Fleshlight handy V4 A” and you roll / click that in The Handy

Then you hook “Fleshlight handy V4 B” to the “Fleshlight handy V4 A”

And then you pull the band a little tight and fasten it with Velcro

Maybe everything is too heavy for The Handy. I’m still thinking about a possible solution (elastic or a spring).

Anyway, have fun and let me know if it’s okay.
Greeting Draak1

i put it on Fleshlight to Handy adapter by nonaak - Thingiverse

8 Likes

Was able to get Part B downloaded, but Mediafire really likes to get into its fake ad loading loop so I still haven’t been able to get Part A :frowning: I can see from the download count others haven’t gotten Part A yet either.

Would love to have some instructions for how to attach/use this as well once the downloads are working. Thanks for putting this together too!

1 Like

I’ll do it later, explain. for me it’s the first time with Mediafire, I didn’t know that with those commercials

I updated the first post

1 Like

Thanks so much this looks great! All downloaded and printing now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you let us know if other options that might be new are better than the crystal tengas? For example, SPINNER - 03 SHELL from tenga website.

I haven’t tried any other third party toys with it. I will say that the newer open ended sleeves are a bit better than the original close ended one (a bit more texture to them)

from your recommendations, you don’t need a custom mount for the tenga crystal ones?

The only Tenga product I’ve tried is a Flip Zero - did someone else recommend the Crystal?

After having tested most of the Tenga Lineup, best ones imo.
Spinners:
01Tetra (very intense)
05Beads (nearly as)
06Brick (not as intense, but different).
Wouldnt bother withe the other ones, dont even try softs or pixel.
-Crystals are too wide for the standart strap (ymmv)
-Flip (smooth plastic, requires modification, already great without handy tho)
-Zen (meh 2/10)
-Aero (works but not great, loud)
-Cup (works great with handy, not as intese tho)
-Air-Tech (somewhere between Aero and Cup
-Pocket/Egg (no lol.)

1 Like

do u need a mount for the tenga crystal? how does it compare to the lip sleeve sold by handy or other japanese products? Can you recommend a sleeve with material similar to that of a fleshlight?

Have to give a fair warning for Tenga spinners, the material used is definitely not designed to last long, as it almost melts away in longer sessions and some of the inner texturing has already broken off. You can somewhat prolong their lifetime by using cornstarch/babypowder on the outside to remove the stickiness but that only lasts until you wash it. Other than that they do feel great but tend to slide inside the sleeve, which is funnily enough counterbalanced by the disintegration of the material. Currently waiting for a dream lotus to arrive as I am cut and the texture of a lot of sleeves doesn’t allow me to get into longer sessions. If anyone has a recommendation for a long lasting closed sleeve with a smooth texture (like the lotus or stu or even a pink lady) please let me know.

how about you put the kiiro inside the handy sleeve

Okay so I’ll try and offer a bit of a different perspective here and some of my findings in that context.

I have no problem to confess that using funscripts, I can not last longer than a few minutes most of the time. Generally with Onaholes, I tend to get overstimulated quickly when trying to have a longer session. I’m not sure why, because I can’t say I have that problem when it comes to actual sex, but I have tried long enough to conclude that it’s a fact. The only thing that helps is reducing the stroke length drastically, which of course isn’t very fun. I am uncircumcised and rather girthy btw.

That means for a while, getting excited about a script and setting up the handy only to cum early into it left me quite unsatisfied. I tried a number of sleeves with varying success. Some noteworthy:

• The Original is okay but way too short for me. Inverted it’s less fun and even more prone to become detached, but it helped a bit with the stamina.
  • Bocca Della Verita is nice for manual use, at least if I don’t try to prolongue it too much, because then overstimulation will kill the feeling, but absolutely destroys me on the handy. Great for quick, intense sessions but not worth starting up a script for me.
  • Fleshlight Quickshot. These have been praised by a number of people and I mostly agree. It’s not too intense because the tip will not be stimulated as much for deeper thrusts and because there is no suction at all. Which is also a bit of a disadvantage, but you can’t have it all. Biggest con and the reason I don’t use it often is just the messyness of it. It’s brutal.
  • Tenga Spinner 05 Beads Soft. Maybe a tad to tight but a great sensation. Not too intense for my taste but still nothing I can survive a longer script with

And now for my personal gamechanger:
https://www.otonajp.com/naughty-fairy-tales-okazakin-chan

You might say ‘what the heck is this cheap-ass piece of rubber’ and you’re right. This is as simple and cheap as it gets. Now, using this on the handy ‘as intended’, it feels good and has a reasonably slow buildup for me, but still I’ll have the problem that a faster part gets me there very quickly.

Now my trick is - and sorry to the circumcised people - to only put a bit of lube deep into it, at the very end, and kinda stretch the thing so that I can get it over my whole penis. Now only the top third or half or so is lubed and the rest sticks to the skin, very much like a not overly sloppy handjob. So on the upstroke, it will move the foreskin with it, reducing the direct stimulation to the sensible parts without killing the feeling alltogether or limiting the range of motion. For longer sessions I even invert the sleeve, which is a bit underwhelming at first, but after a bit of buildup feels great for me, even though it is not intense in any way. This allows me to really enjoy long scripts and edge for quite a while, surprising quick parts will almost never give me surprise Orgasms, or at least I always have enough time to react before it’s too late :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know if this helps anybody or if anyone has the same ‘problem’ as me, but I thought it wouldn’t hurt to share. Have fun!

5 Likes