How To Connect Popular Sex Toys For Interactive Haptic VR and 2D! (Including the HANDY, Fleshlight LAUNCH, Kiiroo KEON, VORZE, LOVENSE, OSR2+ and more) Step by Step Guide with Pictures!)

SLR App and DeoVR do not have mouse support. You have to use a VR or game controller.

See below

Actually it has basic mouse click support, just make sure you click the active window on your pc, then look in your headset and line up the indicator in vr to look to where u want to click, then click the mouse button

It also has gaze to click control support in lower bottom right of the screen on mobile iirc

Oh, didn’t know it worked like that

ok my fault was i didnt use the “disable VR” batch file… sorry ^^
(without that it doesnt work cuz i dont have headset and steam annoys me too with its vr always showing up and i cant click any of the buttons with my mouse)

1 Like

if my PC is not “VR ready” will I be able to commect to deo VR?

Please use Realcumber tutorial here.

1 Like

Sorry but I can’t really connect DEOVR in ScriptPlayer … I tried all the solutions proposed above. Dvice is connected I have set all settings on the player but DeoVR does not want to connect
I’ve tried all localhost: numbers mentioned here, but ScriptPlayer always says DeoVR Not connected
i need help to solve that problem
sorry for my poor english

Should be able to connect fine, but may only be able to play lower resolution files (Streaming or locally)
Deovr is free to use so shouldnt hurt to just try and see

• which headset are you using? Feel free to send me screenshot of the actual IP numbers you are inputting by either pm here or on my discord

• you might have a different IP address (see if you can access your wifi router to see your actual IP of the device DEOVR is running on)

• double check you are on same 2.4 ghz or 5 ghz (needs to be on one or the other, not both) or try connecting everything only through your mobile hotspot to see if its just a router issue

Hi
thank you for anwering me
first: i use hp reverb g2
let me tell you what works
kiiroo keon works with intiface and scriptplayer
but only 2d videos opend in scriptplayer
i have no files or scripts in the interactiv folder
just files (2DVids) in an folder on a extern HDD
i can make screenshots, but i need 2 know what you need, please send me a sample that i understand
i understand the most of the words but sometimes not the meaning behind my motehrlanguage is german
" * double check you are on same 2.4 ghz or 5 ghz (needs to be on one or the other, not both) or try connecting everything only through your mobile hotspot to see if its just a router issue"
where can i check this?

no problem - hopefully we can get it working for you - I pm’ed you my discord handle, better we troubleshoot directly from there to avoid filling up this thread too much k

can you also pm me? i haven’t been able to get a connection between scriptplayer and DEOVR.

Hey! trying to setup the handy. Updated firmware to 3. Works well from the handyfeeling website to sync scripts, but I can’t get it to work on scriptplayer (debug 1.1.1.366). It connects to my handy directly, but when I start to play script I get an timeout error. Any ideas?
edit: putting fw3 in front of connection key just makes the app crash on connection

hey @munakoura - not sure if scriptplayer is maybe having the similar bug, but deovr/slr app had the similar time out error bug but has since been fixed - have tried slr/deovr direct connect method to compare (Option 1A)?

No I haven’t. Don’t have VR . I’ll try it out to see if it helps. Scriptplayer worked by using the intiface app and bluetooth connection.

1 Like

You do great work. I am a newbie and have a Quest 2 and Launch. I have managed to get both working on WanksVR by streaming and feelconnect phone app, and I am trying downloaded video on the Quest 2 from WankzVR. For download I still need to login to WanksVR. I interpret that according to your instructions to play a VR video with a script I need to have a subscription login to SLR. What if I download a VR video and script from eroscript (or a video downloaded from WanksVR and a script from eroscript), how do I watch it on the Quest 2. If I put it in the same folder in the Quest 2 (e.g. interactive folder), then what app can play it without having a subscription and without having to log into the internet (i.e. use when internet is not available)?

I have worked it out using the guides. You do need to have a SLR subscription to watch downloaded scripts and movies together, no subscription is needed for movies alone. When no signed into SRL the “interactive” switch does not work in the DeoVR settings and is not visible when not at the SLR website. I managed to watch VR with downloaded VR movie and interactive funscript using the Launch with the SRL interactive app on the Quest 2 (used a tutorial on how to do this using sidequest) first connected the SRL interactive app to the launch and then I opened the DeoVR app and played the movie (with the interactive switch on). Both movie and script were in the “Interactive” folder on the Quest2.

Hi @Joe396 - good to hear you were able to get it to work, and thanks for providing tips for anyone else stuck where you were

Yes, you dont need to have an active SLR subscription to get it to work, but I think you at a minimum you need an SLR account to log in with (can be Free, Active, or expired account) so the apps can recognize eachother.
But maybe app updates may have changed that and you may be able to have luck to connect without logging in an SLR account, Im just not positive on that as I havent tested that

Hi Guys. I recently bought a Handy and am trying to get the video to sync with the files. I’ve tried the above but run into a few problems.

1. I am on iPhone and DeoVR app is essentially unusable (doesn’t sync to motion controls and is hectic). I would actually purchase scripts directly if this actually worked.

2. My PC doesn’t have Bluetooth. Although I did try to download the SLR and DEOVR app. The SLR app loads but I can’t actually interact with the page via mouse. I don’t have a separate VR headset as I usually use my phone.

3. There is a Local Video Player on the HandyFeeling.com but I don’t know if the scripts here are compatible with the player. I have tried but had no luck. The Handy works fine and is connected to the internet (purple light).

I really want to use the scripts here and think this community is awesome but I’m having difficulties. Can someone please help advise me?

@Dawg-burner :

Unfortunately iPhone is not currently usable/supported with DeoVR/SLR app - there might be support being worked on later on, but no timeline or guarantee on that unfortunately

If you can, I recommend getting a Quest 2 device - its the best bang for your bang option and super easy to connect to your Handy direct through it via one app (DEOVR/SLR app) and no other fiddling really necessary

Thanks for getting back to me Realcumber. Sad news but I appreciate it

1 Like