How To Connect Popular Sex Toys For Interactive Haptic VR and 2D! (Including the HANDY, Fleshlight LAUNCH, Kiiroo KEON, VORZE, LOVENSE, OSR2+ and more) Step by Step Guide with Pictures!)

I redownloaded and installer ScriptPlayer 1.1.0.261 instead of 1.1.1.340 and got it to sync and work. Hopefully I can recreate that success here in a little bit. I’ve been really frustrated with it lately.

Thanks again for your input, @Realcumber. I’ve been wanting to learn to script; everything I’ve tried turned out like crap. Maybe next time I’ll have a better/scripting question for you…

1 Like

I’m kind of in the same boat. Just got Keon to replace a dead launch, can connect fine, basically doesn’t play any script with the newest version. Previous release version can play some files, but not all.

Playback via feelconnect/supported sites works fine.

Same here. Created another thread in hopes of getting help

hey guys, sorry not sure whats going on or thats changed - maybe try leaving an issue report on @Liquid 's github :

or do the same for @qdot or ask on his buttplug server?

1 Like

Because of a recent update of Buttplug/Intiface libraries in the latest ScriptPlayer version I had to change SP to be 64-bit exclusive (newest Buttplug version doesn’t support 32 bit anymore).

I made this change to support the Handy via BT when the current Beta Firmware is released, but I have not heard back on whether it works or not (classic case of “this doesn’t work”, “here, try this” and then zero feedback).

Unfortunately I don’t have any devices that still work to test this (except for a Handy, but that one works completely different), so … wait and see I guess?

2 Likes

Btw.: What Version of Intiface are you running? (Settings)

I think I just made a dumb mistake when updating to the new buttplug version …

This version might fix it:
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/FredTungsten/scriptplayer/build/job/iv7nqhyxssld0ymc/artifacts

@munakoura @JKain @LOWNLYBOY
(Still unconfirmed, if it works please reply)

In order to avoid another “classic case” I just tested and am reporting back @Liquid :stuck_out_tongue:

Works no problems at all, fully updated latest scritplayer and Initface on my end :+1:

1 Like

Now the scriptplayer won’t constantly crash, which seems promising, but now it won’t connect to the intiface app :confused:

Have you started the server in Intiface?
Doesn’t do that automatically (anymore) apparently.

Yup, server started with green icon in top right corner. Also using the default settings in the scriptplayer app.

Just to be sure - can you post your version numbers (all of them) and settings

ScriptPlayer 1.1.1.342
Intiface 20.0.0

Settings are defaults after installations

Well, I’m at a loss - identical on my end

ws://localhost:12345/buttplug

Yup, double checked. All identical. Weird how it connected with older versions of SP, but Keon would not do anything. It also crashed several times before connecting. Now it just runs 10 reconnect attempts and fails

I can confirm this completely solved the issue for me. Full functionality on any script I throw at it, even old realtouch .ott scripts translate properly to funscripts for the Keon.

1 Like

UPDATE: Got it working with scriptplayer v1.0.5 for some reason. Thanks anyway @Liquid

Same exact setup and problem as munakoura, 1.0.5 works but no DEO support

:confused:

Thanks for this really helpful guide.

I’m having trouble connecting to DeoVR from scriptplayer too. I have an oculus Go standalone headset so I know I need the ip, but every ipv4:port combination I’ve tried isn’t working, formatted exactly like in the comments above. Do I just have the wrong ip somehow? It should be specific to my wireless network rather than the headset itself right? I’m wondering if there is a way for me to find this info on my oculus go. I’ve been able to search whatismyip on the device browser but the result I got isn’t working. Any help? Thanks.