JoyFunPlayer 4.0 - OSR (TCode) Player

Question for SLR use. If I download the video from SLR and start it localy with SLR logged on JFP if I have the script but not download it will it be played ? It’s basically to get the SLR sub with unlimited streaming of script but a poor connection that need from me to download videos

I’m really enjoying the random stroker and the manual pitch/roll controls, but find the use of the whole range a bit uncomfortable (like it might snap me :-)), particularly with the random stroker. Would it be possible to build in limits to the pitch/roll in the same way as you’ve done with the stroke length?

The SLR integration stopped working for me. Not sure what changed, but the “Playing” and “Script” fields at the bottom of the window are now blank, even playing local scripts. Seeing similar behavior through other OSR2+ players, so don’t think it’s just this application. Anyone have any ideas?

Im also finding SLR scripts/video titles are no longer auto loading. as of tody(07AUG2021)
SLR have likly changed something their end.
I say this because if you download and drag the correct script into JFP it all syncs up and still tracks playing & pausing.

[EDIT: Its just the SLR Quest app not sending all info for me, DEO VR on Quest all works fine for me now!]

@Tech_Dave, does the method still work for you? I tried both SteamVR (with HP Reverb) version of DeoVR and DeoVR on Quest, in both cases JFP 3.1.2 was unable to stream scripts from SLR.

Just checked and both using the SLR quest app and DEO VR on quest2 both fail to load/provide the video title name and script.

both only track the current play time :worried:
@radar1

Hey I’m sorry for the issue with streaming. We’re looking into fixing it.

If you download the script then you can still drag & drop it onto JFP to make it work.

1 Like

Thank you! Being able to use this with the premium scripts subscription would be a dream.

In that case dreams may come true. :wink:

Expect a new version with the fix coming soon.

@Tech_Dave @radar1

1 Like

@Tech_Dave @radar1 @sdfaw3rawef3

Please check this version 4.0: 1.26 MB file on MEGA

There are quite a few changes. I really recommend using JFP with a gamepad, not all features are available otherwise.

2 Likes

Just tested JFP4.0 and SLR is all working on Quest2 if you use DEO VR :star_struck:
but now MPV is broken.
I’m not sure if Im missing somthing but for now I’ll keep both
JFP4.0.0 for SLR & JFP3.1.2.0 Local 2D videos

Also a huge thank you @raser1 for your continued work!!!

1 Like

You’re welcome. @Tech_Dave :hugs:

Maybe you’re missing the mpv.exe file inside the new JFP 4.0 folder. It’s not included in this download :wink:

1 Like

got MPV in the folder and it loads up but does’nt “connect”

Oh I see. I will look into that before updating the main post.

@Tech_Dave MPV should work now: 1.26 MB file on MEGA

2 Likes

The SLR integration is perfect! You are a GOD!

1 Like

@raser1 Many thanks Iv’e just ran it quickly to check and it works for me.

EDIT: [minor fault found - cosmetic only] the white “time postion line marker” doesn’t move while playing from MPV.

:white_check_mark: MPV connects and all runs correctly :grin:
:white_check_mark: SLR app running on Quest2 connects and all works correctly :heart_eyes:
:white_check_mark: DEO VR on Quest2 all works correctly with SLR :star_struck:

Again a huge thank you @raser1
You do amazing work!

1 Like

Hey Great job with this app, i love how you can reduce or lengthen the down or up stroke…great feature.

Does this support Twist scripts?

How much JFP requires computing power? Sometimes script playback is not smooth and has short (1…3 s) breaks (even visual stroke meter stops also). It is taking pretty much CPU % during playback. Is this normal and is there way to improve performance? Same issue with SLR streaming and MPV player.

Ok…I don’t know what causes this, but playback seems to be smooth after one restart of JFP :+1: