Lustbound JOI-Demo v1.6 [02.2023] | [PC / Web] 3D - AI - SexToy Support - Funscripts & More

Added first iteration of the customization! Will be available in Demo V1.4

Currently preset only, since we’re sure everyone will be able to find something at the moment. :wink:

Latest version of 1.3.2 with the new blowjob sounds and the rest updated here on eroscripts as well, since a lot of people still use the links here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I have a plug-ilicious 2, does it still need testing?

It seems it should “work”

Seems like special bluetooth adapters are needed from what I was able to gather from the page.

I haven’t been keeping track of the project for a while, so it’s good to see you’re still pumping out updates! Good luck with everything, you have my support for sure c:

Updates will more frequent, now that we got the base out!

Not sure how all the connections work but as far as buttplug goes, you might be able to do something with Not A Butt Plug (NABP). I use it with Scriptplayer and my OSR2 with no issues at all.

Would definitely like to see OSR2 support added since that’s what I have. Already looks like a fun program and great job so far.

We’re currently re-visting some options, together with the help of the Buttplug dev.

Will keep everyone up2date on how that goes of course :wink:

2 Likes

I just wanted to pop in here and say how amazing I think this project is. I have been hoping something more interactive would come along for these ASR’s, and I absolutely LOVE the red light green light style stuff with them (cock heros, PMV’s, RLGL videos, etc). It’s a whole different experience with a machine simply stopping when a “red light” hits - there’s not blurring the edges of the “red light” (if you know what I mean).

I subscribed on Patreon yesterday and will be watching things move forward. I’ll chime in on Discord as well. Once things are all dialed in I look forward to seeing how this can morph into some of the Femdom related sphere! Adjusting orgasm chances, mixing in some other fetishes - the sky is the limit. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

@inanimal121 / @magsoul / @tobitob / @Ufungus / @kokmaker

We’re actually in need of testing Lustbound with Intiface connection right now! If anyone of you is interested, please write us a message here or on Discord :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

sure, i would test it with osr2

Perfect! Just hit us up on Discord.

So far everything seems to be working.

New feature in the works!

• Play Funscripts in Lustbound! Full Toy support, just like the base game mode.
  • Watch Estelle playing along the video, based on Funscript data
  • Several view-modes for the videos that accompany the fun-script (More down the line)
  • Support for VR and 360 Degree videos, that will be live converted to be viewed on a normal Display. (dragging controls like in YouTube)

Based on the idea from here

8 Likes

Are there any step by step guides for getting setup with the Handy for this, I think it could be fun.

If it’s just the Handy + Latest Firmware, you can simply press the connect button in Lustbound and wait till the server starts. After that, put your Handy into pairing mode.

Lustbound should (technically) do the rest :grin:

1 Like

will it take too long for this work? not gonna lie I’m excited on that!

@j0402098

Which feature are you refering to? Pretty much everything is currently working as intended.

Is this available in the public demo, or just a patreon release?

The version with the Funscript visuals is part of the Patreon testing early release at this point

1 Like

I can’t seem to get the crystal ball to work, is it a random event or should it work right after following the custom gallery instructions?

1 Like

You have to play through the game once / or break off after the introduction to enable the crystal ball.

Reason was to show off the vanilla gameplay, before we bombard people with more :grin:

1 Like