Motion Tracking Funscript Generator v0.5.x

i was refering to the video that was posted. and had not seen the instructions you linked to. so i will try again now. thanks

hey thanks for the update in the github about ubuntu. It’s much appreciated.

Miniconda and your env file and it’s working from the get-go

I still have one issue, it seems that when i start the funscript generator, the preview window to select the aera of interest is only a small part of the real image. I can move it up and down, but not side way.

Yes the default config assume you want to track a VR 3D Side-By-Side Video. If you want to see the full Video without vr projection e.g. for 2D Videos you have to replace projection: 'vr_he_sbs' with projection: 'flat' in funscript_editor/config/settings.yaml.

1 Like

@mchyxnaaiorxfwrivv you might want to add a little FAQ in your post because looks like this question is quite popular, most people probably don’t look into instrucitons on github.

A good idea, i will add it.

1 Like

Just a quick shout out from me, i got this running today and it is ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC, its like going to bed dreaming of a quick way to script and then waking up to find it gift-wrapped in front of you.
Congratulations to EVERYBODY who contributed, i cant workout who the originator was, if i find out i will buy him a beer or send him some money.
i have tried to script but the time requirements and my ability were lacking.
Thanks again to everybody involved its an absolute delight to work with.
Congrats to everyone !!!
woooo hooo look out for some lilu scripts coming through, i love a bit of Lilu !!!

2 Likes

Upgrading from version 0.3 to 0.6 and I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong.
I changed the file path in the lau file, made sure to use double \

Generator shows up in OFS

When I hit the Ctrl-g I get this message

‘“C:\Users\jayse\OneDrive\Desktop\funscript-editor_v0.0.6.exe”’ is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

Try replacing \ with / and see if that helps. There have been posts about \ vs \ vs / earlier in the thread.

1 Like

Gave that a shot ( Single / & Double /) still getting the same error message.

Are you sure that you have unpacked the application directly in the Desktop folder or is there possibly another folder in between? Maybe C:/Users/jayse/OneDrive/Desktop/funscript-editor_v0.0.6/funscript-editor.exe

imagine… this generate… multi axes :smiley:

THAT WAS IT! It’s usually something simple with me… Thanks mchyxnaaiorxfwrivv

for roll I guess it’s possibe but pitch It required to analyse 3d movement that’s really hard

1 Like

hit the space bar to advance the video or drag the blue search button to the right.

For pitch it may be possible for vr videos, since you can track the distance between left and right frame for a given point, and since the camera position is fixed, you could calculate the relative distance to the camera.

Kinda having trouble getting it to work can someone make a video showing how to install and use this program pls

Husky has created the very helpful video series How to script in OpenFunScripter - video tutorial in which the scripting with OFS is explained. Part 3 includes the setup and usage of the Motion Tracking Funscript Generator extension.

1 Like

Thanks I’m doing something wrong and not sure what I followed the video and its probly something really simple I’m doing wrong or missed lol

Managed to get really good results from the tracking! However, Im really hoping to have these in the future as well!

• Easier UI (Choose 3D or 2D button )
  • Tips and guides on what body parts (Tits, Navel,Clit, ETC) track on different scenes ( Men&Woman ( Doggy) , Missionary and HJ’s with 2 hands!
  • Hoping to have it work with JAV’s as well
    -Auto slow down tracking for super fast actions ( HJ’s or Cowgirls)
  • Works with JFS for easier scripting process for all scripters!

Overall , really a dream come true ! Kudos to the creator! youre a godsent!!!

1 Like

That is something you need to bring up with the developer of JFS since JFS must provide a way for third party applications to interact with the software. I recommend that you try OFS since the motion tracker has been integrated with that software already.