OpenFunscripter - another scripting tool - 2.0.0 release

Try Tempo mode. You you can set your own resolution.
grafik

Every time I press play the video plays for .1s and then stop. Impossible to use.
Had to downgrade to 1.2.0 and the problem doesn’t appear anymore.

OpenFunscripter is no longer available the github no longer exists?
Can someone share it with us again?
Do you have any explanations for this disappearance?
Thank you

yes. sorry but I nuked the account. don’t want to talk about it :upside_down_face:
I will reupload it soon, didn’t mean to vanish the project.

1 Like

@gagax123 You gave me a scare there :slight_smile: Happy to hear that it’s coming back eventually.

The project has now a new home @ OpenFunscripter/OFS
Still have to setup the CI again so no releases yet.

2 Likes

Does anyone have a download of the most recently available OFS, until the releases are back up on the new github?

Waiting for the release. Hop you will have time to do it soon.

Please see OFS post for updated link.

4 Likes

Thanks @ecigtaiwan much appreciated!

1 Like

Is there any chance of helping with a cleaner way of integrating this project into OFS? Someone has created an automated method of creating funscripts using computer vision and considering how early it is the results are pretty incredible. I’m amazed it isn’t getting more attention.

Results need editing afterwards but the timing is on point. It massively decreases the time taken to create a script while ensuring accuracy. The project’s creator has tried to create an OFS integration but hasn’t had the most luck so far.

Combining the auto-scripting project’s capabilities with OFS’ ease of use will result in the ultimate tool.

EDIT: No need, the project creator has updated already and intergrated the auto-scripter fairly seamlessly!

1 Like

Pushing this idea too. It’s developed in python and OFS in C++ I guess si I don’t how it is possible but I have made actually 2 script in 4 hours with the tool and working really greate if you make some adjustements.

2 Likes

Are there any install instructions and use instructions? Would love to try this out.

There were some changes since I made this, but it mostly should be relevant:

1 Like

Sorry, I was speaking about the python program with computer vision.:laughing::laughing:

Check the thread, the creator has put up a video tutorial. There are some nuances to using it (knowing what to track, adjusting point distances in bulk etc) and you do need to adjust it afterwards, but it takes so much work out of building scripts from scratch.
I’ve used it to crank out a servicable half hour script in about 3 hours - that would normally take me 2-3 days. Another 1-2 hours and it will be indistinguishable from any quality handcrafted script. This was my first try - I’ll be faster next time now I know what I’m doing!

2 Likes

I’m interested in starting scripting but I can’t find Windows binaries on the github page for the 1.3.0 beta (I’m not seeing any earlier releases.)

I’ve recently tried to build 1.3.0_beta on linux (ubuntu focal). It builds just fine, but

• It won’t load any video file that I throw at it
  • It constantly pegs a CPU at 100%
  • When I close the program, the GUI closes but the program remains active. The CPU stays pegged at 100% until I issue a Ctrl-C.

Yes the github is moving so the release are not here actually
Have a look here : Searching for OFS.exe before new releases

Here’s a stack trace if it helps.

I also see messages on the console:

ERROR: !!! MPV (ytdl_hook): Lua error: no event loop function
 !!!
ERROR: !!! MPV (ytdl_hook): 
 !!!
ERROR: !!! MPV (console): Lua error: attempt to call a nil value
 !!!