OpenFunscripter - another scripting tool - 2.0.0 release

Is there a way to change all the values of a specific stroke number? Example, I want to change all the 70s, to 80s in my script.

is there a way to highlight all 70s and just change them all at once?

Hello, just opened this up for the first time and it says that ffmpeg wasn’t found and when I allowed it to attempt to download it. It didn’t find the files it seems, so I went to the website and downloaded ffmpeg.exe but I have no idea where to put it as a result and couldn’t spot how to do so in any of the options for the program. Am I missing something?

@Ratattack15 which version of windows are you on?
OFS should download the ffmpeg-release-essentials.zip from Builds - CODEX FFMPEG @ gyan.dev and try to unpack it using tar.exe.
I’m 99% sure tar.exe is part of windows 10 I’m not sure about older or newer versions…
And yes tar.exe is able to unpack .zip files but sadly not .7z files.

To manually install ffmpeg you’d have to put the ffmpeg.exe into the %appdata%\OFS\OFS_data\ directory.

1 Like

I’m using Windows 10, I did check and I do have tar.exe so I think it was just unable to download the zip from the website weirdly, I even disabled my antivirus and firewall while I attempted it. The manual method worked though and now it no longer says it’s missing it.

Thank you.

Amazing app! You really did a great job with the interface, advanced capabilities, scripting…

I’m trying to figure out… how do you use the controller in recording mode? If I try to start recording the controller position, it seems like it’s always set at 100. I can’t find a setting to set up the X or Y axis mapping and I move every axis and press any button but nothing seems to happen.
I’m on Windows if that makes any difference and I only have one joystick connected to the computer. Any ideas what I’m doing wrong? Thanks!

Joysticks are not supported by the controller recording mode.
I never added that because I don’t have a joystick and I would rather not add features blindly without being able to test them.

I just realized recently that OFS has a Linux version, so I just wanted to say thanks! Now I can avoid having to reboot to script :smiley:

got it. I definitely didn’t expect any difference in the way Windows would report the controller vs a joystick so that you’d need to build code for those two options. But yes, with a gamepad is working fine. Thanks for your answer!

You may be able to use the joystick by emulating an xbox controller.
Just map the joystick to either the left or right analog stick and should just work. :thinking:

I’ll definitely have a look at this. I am used to this, FreePIE and other similar stuff so this totally works for me. Thanks @gagax123 !

Hello,
Looking to see if I can recover some of my old scripts however when I go into the OFS back up directory and open the .ofsp files - the file is basically empty without any scripts (points, heatmap etc).

From what I understand, the auto back up only saves the project creation - but not progress on the funscript itself? Would like some clarification on this, thanks!

The ofsp-file contains the points as well and is continuously being backed up while working. I’ve recovered lost data myself due to a full disk so causing the main file in my working directory become empty. The backup contained everything though so I could recover all my work from the backup ofsp-file.

Interesting…for some reason whenever I open one of those files, they are completely empty. I am using the latest version (1.4.4) and lets say I open a video in OFS, make two points, then save project as well as wait for the autoback up to generate a file, if I go to the autoback up directory and open that same file, it shows up empty…is something up with my autobackup??

Could it be that you tried to drag and drop the .backup file into OFS?
Because I just tried that and it doesn’t error (which it should) it just creates an empty project for some reason :thinking:.

You need to remove the .backup file extension before you can use it then it should work.

1 Like

@WIZARD
That’s how I did when I used the backup file. I copied the backup file to the original working directory first so that the video file path in the project backup file still matches the video file. Don’t open the renamed project file from the backup directory.

1 Like

Thank you guys for the help, it worked :slight_smile: @sentinel

1 Like

@gagax123, super software, thank you.

So, new to the funscript community gotta say the OFS is a great piece of software, I have really enjoyed scripting my first video which I hope to share soon. However, I have exported my script and loaded it into https://funscript-player.vercel.app/ so that I can test that it is working but I am not getting any movement on my Keon. I am sure there is something I have done wrong but just can get it to work. I have tried with one of the free scripts on here and it was fine so I know it is not the connection to the device. looked at the files (both mine and downloaded) and they appear to be in a similar format, so not sure what is going on.

I have managed to crack it myself. I wasn’t using the quick export option which seems to have solved the issue. I should have known the quick would work :joy:

That doesn’t make any sense to me and I refuse to believe this was in any way related to OFS.
All export options are functionally the same. Something else must’ve changed.