There are only patch files
need RJ01064403 original game

Replace the app file

I used this topic

Thank you 99DM for creating the script

55 Likes

Thanks for making mods!

based script :
https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/integration-script-rj01064403-ottomesakuya/108591

1 Like

thank you so much both of u.
i cant wait next day.

8 Likes

Thanks for the work!

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for making this!

There has been some improvements to the mod’s code thanks to @affqprow.
This is the latest version of the modified kag.tag_ext.js:
kag.tag_ext.txt.

What’s changed:

• Script playback will be stopped when you paused the game (enters config screen).
  • It converts script name from */* into *-*. This means mod creators no longer have to change the game’s data folder.
  • Now reads scripts under \scripts\otutome_sakuya folder instead of \scripts\game. This is just for better organisation as to avoid conflicts with other games.

I’ve updated the mod to include these changes, please try it out:

Light version (requires app.asar to be extracted before installation):

12 Likes

Thanks for the very fast work.
I look forward to.

When I start Funscript Player, I don’t know why this happens.

I am sorry, can someone help me understand what to do with these files?

1 Like

just install .net core 3.1 (not .net 7
https://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/download/dotnet/3.1

Thank you so much. Purchased the game and test working pretty well.

1 Like

Thanks for scripting! I have a question about the game: Does it have any interactivity? Is there any difference to the experience than having a scripted video recording of the game?

1 Like

This is amazing

First interactive script I’ve tried

Thank you to everyone involved

1 Like

Don’t suppose there’s an English version of the game available somewhere?

This is insanely well made. Makes me wonder which games would be a must to have here. I’ll start uploading quality stuff into requests soon.

1 Like

Here’s the Request I was gonna make about that Quality game I found some time ago:
https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/godtier-remrm-1-ver-2-0-0-englishmtl-game-animation-this-needs-an-script-please-help/122882

1 Like

Umm has anyone managed to get this working with the new official English translation?

I’d say no since the versions are different and the English one also has a couple new scenes from what I recall.
No idea how much code change would be involved or if it’d be possible to just copy the translation files and keep the new scenes unscripted.

Actually, after taking a look, I could patch the 1.2 version to support the funscript (you literally just move the file over and repack it).

I didn’t actually get to test it but I suppose it’ll be fine (the scripts load fine).
When you get to the epilogue it tries to load scripts 11-* which obviously don’t exist (funscript player doesn’t crash so probably won’t cause issues?), someone would need to make those.

Took me a while to make it work since I couldn’t find where app.asar was. Okay, its in the “resources” folder of the game file. Just replace the app.asar there with the one you downloaded.

It still technically works as is on the 1.2 english version of the game but some of the images and videos from that version will be missing or altered. And you will lose the English translation.

The repacked version from @erfrefer doesn’t seems to work for me. It seems that not the right scripts are called.

Something can probably be done so I’ll give it a try next week and post anything I find.