ScriptPlayer Beta Features (and how to get them)

Hi, i can’t seem to find anything in artifacts either?!

Is it possible to get it somewhere else?

No, that happens automatically after one month - I just started a rebuild, the setup should be available again

1 Like

Thank you!

Maybe you can continue to help me. I can’t seem to install it, the installer seems to be running and it says it finished installing. But i don’t know where it is installed, i do not get any shortcuts or any sign of that it is installed. I watched a video of someone showing there installation, they got to choose where to install it, i do not get that option. I tried to install .net 4.6.2 , it says that i have it or a newer version. My windows version is 19044.1889. I have also tried to run it as administrator.

Best Regards

Sorry, but that’s not a lot to go on - maybe open a topic in the help section

C:\Program Files (x86)\ScriptPlayer is where it defaulted to for me, assuming you are using Windows.

I downloaded and executed your file (beta) as you directed, and reboot my system. Again, the Handy will connect, and load a script and movie into the viewer, but will not move the Handy. Setting are set to local, with port and IP as per the wifi properties (even though I’m trying to connect through bluetooth?)… Am I missing something easy and obvious? Like I say, it connects but doesn’t move…

I’m curious, Liquid, is there a reason to not make beta releases available on GitHub proper? It seems that you’re in a relatively stable position with the software.

I wanted to wait until the Handy-API Version 2 was done so I could integrate it.
That was … like 2 years ago? :sweat_smile:

No idea when they will finalize it, but I guess I could make a new version for GitHub

2 Likes

Done - the current beta is now officially version 1.2

4 Likes

Hi, is it possible to upload a compiled version with the executable for the scriptplayer video sync? I’m not sure how to compile it and would very much like to use it. Thanks.

There is a .exe further down on the page below the Assets headline. You don’t need to download the source code for it to work.

Are you talking about the appveyor.yml file in the ScriptPlayer-master? How should I run the file to install the video sync part of scriptplayer? I already have scriptplayer installed.

Oh, my bad. I thought you asked for scriptplayer. Don’t know what this video sync stuff is. Never used it myself, only scriptplayer.

1 Like

I’m not sure if I’ve ever said thanks for creating and sharing Scriptplayer, but thanks for creating and sharing Scriptplayer! :+1: :saluting_face: I’ve been using it ever since I got my Handy. I have a bug to report and a feature request.

Recently I’ve had to start using my Handy on wifi instead of bluetooth. I use the gap filler option, which I really love and is really important for me. I have the box for “fill gaps after last action” selected, and it works perfectly on bluetooth, but it does not work at all on wifi. Just to be clear the gaps get filled during the rest of the script (beginning and anywhere in the middle), but after the last action it just stops.

My feature request is that I would like an alternative way to make playlists. Correct me if I’m wrong :thinking:, but currently making playlists involves adding videos to the playlist tab and then clicking “save playlist.” When I use ScriptPlayer, I usually load up my entire library into the playlist tab and click random play. What I would like to do is be able to save videos to a playlist and then be able to select which playlist I would like to save them to without disrupting my current playlist. If I’m not presenting this clearly :face_with_spiral_eyes:, or if this feature already exist :clown_face:, then please let me know. Thanks.

2 Likes

Glad you like it :wink:

Regarding the gap thingy - I’ll take a look, but the gap after the script has always been a bit of a pain in the ass because I need the video duration for that (which happens somewhere else in the program at a different time)

The playlist feature doesn’t sound like something that would find mainstream use, but there is something similar you can use: The “Move” (or “Move and remove from playlist”) feature. I use this to sort videos into different folders after I watch them.

1 Like

This already works.

1. Add the videos you want to have for the playlist.
  2. Click playlist → save playlist
  3. Give the playlist a name and save it.
  4. Clear the playlist.
  5. Repeat

And then you can just open all the playlists you save by clicking “load playlist”.
By using this, I made myself a bunch of playlists.

1 Like

Hey Liquid. Love the program and have been using for the last couple of years. Was curious if there is a way to differentiate the “Fade in/out” setting from the" Fade out during pauses" setting in the Funstim settings. Seems like if I have it set to 5000ms, it takes that long to fade back in and I lose some actions of the script when the action starts starts back up. If I have it set to 500ms, it fades out during some actions and I can lose actions in the middle of a section. It comes back fairly quickly but if there was a way to tell it to fade out with pauses of more than a certain amount of time and then have the fade out a certain length and the fade in a certain length, or both the same, it would make for a better experience not that it’s all that bad now. Probably easier said than done. Just an idea.

@Slibowitz Yeah, I already understand how to make a playlist with the current method. The problem is that I always have something else already running in the playlist window (usually my entire library), and this means I have to remove everything that is currently playing anytime I want to add a video to a playlist.

An example of what I would like to do:

I would like to have a constantly updating playlist of “Favorite Handjob Finishers.” My current collection is now too large for me to know off the top of my head all of the videos that have a handjob finish much less which ones are also my favorites. It would make more sense for me to start the playlist with a few known videos, then watch videos with ScriptPlayer as normal (which in my case is usually everything on random), then whenever a video comes up that has a handjob finish that I like, click “add to playlist,” then a popup that asks which playlist I would like to add it too, I select “Favorite Handjob Finishers.” Done this way, I could not only continue on to the next video in my currently playing playlist without interruption, but I could quickly and easily repeat this process and add this same video to many more playlists. For instance if this video was an MHBHJ video starring both Sasha Foxxx and Britney Amber, within a few seconds I could add this video to the following playlists “Favorite Handjob Finshers,” “Favorites,” “Action Based Scripts,” “MHBHJ,” “POV,” “Blowjobs,” “POV Blowjobs,” “Cumshots,” “Cum in Mouth,” “Edging,” “Sasha Foxxx,” “Britney Amber,” “SheFinishesTheJob,” “Threesomes,” “Threesome Blowjobs.”

@Liquid I’m really surprised that this wouldn’t find mainstream use and that most users would prefer to keep reloading the playlist into the playlist window, find the video they just watched, add it to the playlist window, resave the entire playlist again, and then continue this process for all those other potential playlists that I mentioned in my example.

And yes I’m trying to do this while ScriptPlayer is “in use.” :rofl:

1 Like

Now I understand what you are meaning. Yes, this would be a pretty cool feature to have. Currently you always have to open a playlist, add the video(s) you want to add and then save the playlist. And then do the same for the next playlist or video(s). After a while you loose a bit of oversight, what video(s) you already added to what playlist or not.

1 Like

I feel ya on this one @burtreynolds :+1: I love to see this feature added. I tend to stick to bj videos, so my few playlists are broken up by speed. I think having the ability to easily update each playlist would be a great addition.

Big props to @Liquid for creating this program, I think the people at Handy and Fleshlight owe you some $$$

4 Likes