Setaria the Demon Realm - device integration

Mega not working

can someone please reupload the latest version of mkn’s mod ?

I can’t remember if you need anything else but here is atleast the modded data.win from MKN 38.23 MB folder on MEGA

2 Likes

this one seems to cause lots of issues with the player

Yeah, the one without the slime bug is still yet to be re-uploaded, it is now an ancient relic. Good news is you can just try not to get hit by slimes…

A relic that is lost no longer! Enjoy.

2 Likes

Would anyone still have MKN’s hard mode?

@cloudviiv It’s right here! Just replace the file in the normal mod folder with this one.

Which one?

If you mean which file do you replace, the one with the same name.

1 Like

I just wasn’t sure if there was more to this download. Thanks.

I am having an issue where the script for a scene continues to play after struggling out of it once I fire the gun.
I replicated the bug by getting into a scene and struggling out of it and then once I could stand up, firing the gun. The handy continued to play a file like the script.
I downloaded the file from the first post does that have all the updates and hotfixes?

1 Like

pretty sad that this game doesn’t have more content, lutellaria is OK too but setaria’s simplicity makes it more enjoyable imo

Is there a data.win that is in Japanese and can be used with SetariaPlayer? The original one is in Japanese, but for some reason it does not respond to SetariaPlayer.
I’m not good at English so I need your help.

Does anyone still have this version of the hard mode?
https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/setaria-game-integration-request/82086/65?u=izumi132

1 Like

Were you hoping for the version that restores the clothes and bodysuit, just the bodysuit, or no clothes?

EDIT: It doesn’t matter, I made all three. I didn’t have the file on hand so I read what they said they did and recreated the changes stated. Enjoy!

4 Likes

Hmm, I think I’m facing an issue I haven’t seen anyone else mention. The integration works fine, but after being stripped naked and r*ped for the first time the script goes in a loop seemingly. It will stop after the scene, but as soon as you fire again the former scripts starts running in a loop. Running without filler.

Anyone know what’s happening?
SetariaPlayer-log.txt (6.8 KB)

final edit: Okay, seems like the fix is enabling filler.

oh yeah, exactly this for me too

Fixed animations not clearing @TripleWrappedPecker @jensthrow in Alpha 1.08

1 Like

god bless u :pray::pray::pray: