Setaria the Demon Realm - device integration

If you mean which file do you replace, the one with the same name.

1 Like

I just wasn’t sure if there was more to this download. Thanks.

I am having an issue where the script for a scene continues to play after struggling out of it once I fire the gun.
I replicated the bug by getting into a scene and struggling out of it and then once I could stand up, firing the gun. The handy continued to play a file like the script.
I downloaded the file from the first post does that have all the updates and hotfixes?

1 Like

pretty sad that this game doesn’t have more content, lutellaria is OK too but setaria’s simplicity makes it more enjoyable imo

Is there a data.win that is in Japanese and can be used with SetariaPlayer? The original one is in Japanese, but for some reason it does not respond to SetariaPlayer.
I’m not good at English so I need your help.

Does anyone still have this version of the hard mode?
https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/setaria-game-integration-request/82086/65?u=izumi132

1 Like

Were you hoping for the version that restores the clothes and bodysuit, just the bodysuit, or no clothes?

EDIT: It doesn’t matter, I made all three. I didn’t have the file on hand so I read what they said they did and recreated the changes stated. Enjoy!

4 Likes

Hmm, I think I’m facing an issue I haven’t seen anyone else mention. The integration works fine, but after being stripped naked and r*ped for the first time the script goes in a loop seemingly. It will stop after the scene, but as soon as you fire again the former scripts starts running in a loop. Running without filler.

Anyone know what’s happening?
SetariaPlayer-log.txt (6.8 KB)

final edit: Okay, seems like the fix is enabling filler.

oh yeah, exactly this for me too

Fixed animations not clearing @TripleWrappedPecker @jensthrow in Alpha 1.08

1 Like

god bless u :pray::pray::pray:

Bless! It works great

Hey, mega is down, any other places to re-upload?

I’m getting the following error while trying to run the player: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at SetariaPlayer.MainWindow…ctor() in Y:\Video\MBad2\inter_games\SetariaPlayer\MainWindow.xaml.cs:line 103

Using ARM version of Windows 11 for what it’s worth.

When I increase and decrease the animation speed in gallery, the handy speed reverses how do i fix this? @dimnogro @Nodude

Fixed race condition

Fixed in 1.092

1 Like

Hmm, I’m getting another error. Maybe I’m doing something wrong:

Entering Main
    Config load!
    System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'buttplug_rs_ffi' or one of its dependencies: The specified module could not be found. (0x8007007E)
   at Buttplug.ButtplugFFICalls.ButtplugCreateProtobufClient(String client_name, ButtplugCallback callback, IntPtr ctx)
   at Buttplug.ButtplugFFI.SendCreateClient(String aClientName, ButtplugCallback aCallback, IntPtr aCallbackCtx)
   at Buttplug.ButtplugClient..ctor(String aClientName, ButtplugCallback aCallback)
   at Buttplug.ButtplugClient..ctor(String aClientName)
   at SetariaPlayer.ButtplugInt.Start() in Y:\Video\MBad2\inter_games\SetariaPlayer\Interfacing\Buttplug.cs:line 24
   at SetariaPlayer.MainWindow..ctor() in Y:\Video\MBad2\inter_games\SetariaPlayer\MainWindow.xaml.cs:line 93

You either forgot to download all the files, or windows arm wont load the dll

yeah, mega down here too. would appreciate if OP or anyone else could reshare it

i can’t get setaria player and intiface to connect to each other, anyone know how i can fix it