Setaria the Demon Realm - device integration

I updated the data.win and changelog in the mega to make them a little easier because I agree. (if you already downloaded just get those two) It should still spawn a few unfair ones if the randomizer is cruel and it should still punish a lot in swarms.

You’re awesome dude! also does the red hair chick in the second area still make your gun dissappear or no? Also have you seen any uncensor patch for this game anywhere or no?

It doesn’t make your gun disappear. I don’t know what the code for that mod was. (I didn’t make it) The statue aggro range is further, it should be faster to find you and the ability should be faster and happen more often too. Only the hanged statue can remove it so you better find it cause saving just means you’ll load with it on you until you do.

Fixed some more bugs…
(Cyclops eye, slimed contamination, deathroom girl not appearing immediately, reused boss lasers switch to new animation sets in final boss fight, and lowered some unfun hp totals in the 3rd level)
Data.win and changelog were updated in the MEGA, (all you really need is data.win)

2 Likes

Another hotfix :face_exhaling: thanks for sticking with the process

bugs fixed:
female zombie speed randomizer wasn’t there, oops
fall statue finish animation wasn’t extending the same way others do
the boss before the last boss was still 1 shot from testing it now has hp as intended
removed slime birth animation from several abilities as that should only happen from being slimed first
hitting the pink death slime egg that spawns the slime balls also triggers the hscene

changes:
added contamination to the giant pink slime starting animation
lowered meat tree boss hp cause it was too bullshit

Data.win and changelog were updated in the MEGA, (all you really need is data.win)

4 Likes

Tried yesterday but could not get it to start. Got error in intiface.

I’m able to connect my Handy to Setaria Player without needing intiface. What device are you using?

Nightmare mode update
Probably my last one, I don’t see a reason to change anything else unless someone finds a bug.

Every chest reward in the game has been tripled to help progression (except medals).
I removed the quicker coin expiration time since it was just too mean sometimes (still scatters).
The randomizer for inescapable animation length before climaxing was changed to simple formula to average out the duration and the potential maximum duration has been increased, now you’ll really feel the stronger monsters that hold onto you for longer.
Altered a few scripts and removed the slime birth script since it uses the fire_lazer trigger anyway.
Added more barriers to the path to trap you with the alraune before progressing to level 2 since I was still able to speedrun through it. (You need some upgrades now, fight the alraunes they drop a lot of money)
Roper slug on the 3rd level has their randomized search range minimum lowered and the swipe ability isn’t as huge as before.

Mega files are updated (all you really need is data.win and rec.funscript)

4 Likes

There’s a bug. After the slime birth animation the device interaction doesn’t work at all unless the player is restarted. It just stops sending commands to the handy.

Not sure if it’s related to the hardmode or the original integration mode.

Edit: any kind of cutscene breaks the integration: at least one happening when pleasure is exceeded on reload also breaks it.

Strange, those issues don’t happen on my handy. I know that my version of slime birth and pleasure overload both work by spamming triggers. Maybe that’s a reason. Could you try those things on an unmodded version?

Tripple checked: unmodded version works fine. But modded stops sending commands after slime burrowing animation or reload-triggered heart loss animation. During that state the Setaria player correctly shows “Playing scene” when assaulted at the bottom of the window, but no commands are sent. Also the player consumes 100% of a cpu core constantly after that. I can hear the funs spinning up after the animation has been played.

Okay that definitely sounds like the trigger spamming is causing the issue. From memory I can recall using spam triggers for slimed, slime birth, pleasure overload, and all zone effects like the shrine, deathroom, and cyclops. There might be others.

I’ve made an experimental test hotfix to limit the amount of commands sent for pleasure overload and the slime sequence ONLY. Could you test it out for me and let me know what happens? If it works like I hope I’ll change every other spam trigger too.

(Not an official update)

1 Like

Yep, with that patch slime birth animation doesn’t disable the device integration. The pleasure overload also works.
However, while the slime is inside there’s a quite slow movement, so maybe you’ve rate-limited it too much.

Thank you for your work!

1 Like

Awesome! I updated the mega with another version that spams a little quicker. Does that also work?

Slime inside spams the fire trigger, if you’re shooting you won’t notice (maybe that’s why?) but be careful in combat since they can leave you overloaded pretty easily.

The new version also works great. But the trigger spam is still slower even than the shooting. The slime birth animation looks like it should be way more intense, but that’s nitpicking.

I think it’s safe to assume that all other trigger spams need to be updated too.

1 Like

That’s strange, for me the first iteration was the same as shooting speed. It doesn’t get faster for me but I’ll lower the limiter again. If the speed isn’t similar then I would expect the other trigger spams and zone effects are also slower on your device which would make several sections wimpy.

I updated the experimental mega again with two new versions, both with lower limiters.
We started with 1 trigger every 30 steps, then 20. I built two new data.wins, one with 10 and the other with 5.

I doubt the 5 step version won’t cause problems but if it doesn’t then hopefully we get that speed to match.

1 Like

You’re doing god’s work out here! I’ve had the same issue but with an enemy in the third area. The script that plays when you reach full contamination is exactly as described, no action from the Handy for me until the cum script plays. It’s the weird… flesh mass…? enemy that shoots an arc of purple pellets and fucks the character with a blue tentacle for reference. Here’s hoping that the fix works for that one as well. Personally, I didn’t have any problem with any other animation.

1 Like

How the hell do you get past the wall of flesh thing? I just get stuck in a loop where I overload and then again before i can get back up. I can get a few steps away but the H meter just fills up over and over before I can get to the other side.

1 Like

Have you found any of the health expansions? That might have something to do with it. Hope this helps!

2 Likes

I have all the ones I can get up to this point, i think the hardcore may be overdoing it a little. I have tried about 50 times and I can’t even get half way back.it’s not that I get out of health, I get essentially stun locked and the thing catches up to me.

1 Like