Setaria the Demon Realm - device integration

This might be fixed now.
I mistakenly made it so you couldnt disable the builtin intiface :man_facepalming:
Just disable it, press save and reload

This might also be fixed now, its caused by the main loop crashing, which i hopefully prevented now

Loved the game! Though a bit dissapointing the boss battles didnt include scripts.

Gave the hard mode a try and oh man is it difficult :skull:

1 Like

I dont think the fix has done much. It still connects to intiface but the Player doesn’t do anything to the machine. it doesn’t show up on connected devices or interact with any of the scripts.

I noticed on the player for the lutellaria game though, that It connects as the lovense ridge for some reason but seems to work completely.

I might do that, it could be cool

Just use the lutellaria one then, it should work

1 Like

I think some kind of boss scripting would be great! Currently all it has is the filler if it’s enabled (or random enemies in the hardcore mod) and it feels a little anticlimactic as a result I think.

Oh yeah! that works! thanks so much for your help~! :revolving_hearts:

My hard mode has boss scripting but using previous enemies as ‘hits’
Anyone can feel free to copy the code and use that if you want to make another version with it (and without the other difficult mods)

1 Like

Having an issue where filler strokes and firing strokes work, the gallery works, but for some reason when you get caught in the game nothing happens during the animations. Weird.

Sorry, i recently did a refactor and forgot that Setaria likes to send a pause signal before playing any animation.
Its fixed in the new build “Alpha Build 1.05”

1 Like

Any possibility for a repost of the hardmode file? @MKN The file isn’t available on Mega unfortunately :c

Please reupload the mod, I was so excited to see it, but the mega is down…

Mega not working

can someone please reupload the latest version of mkn’s mod ?

I can’t remember if you need anything else but here is atleast the modded data.win from MKN 38.23 MB folder on MEGA

2 Likes

this one seems to cause lots of issues with the player

Yeah, the one without the slime bug is still yet to be re-uploaded, it is now an ancient relic. Good news is you can just try not to get hit by slimes…

A relic that is lost no longer! Enjoy.

2 Likes

Would anyone still have MKN’s hard mode?

@cloudviiv It’s right here! Just replace the file in the normal mod folder with this one.

Which one?