To4st - Game Integration Mods

TheHandy works, when using it with Lovense Nora it crashes the EDI. Not sure if its normal for all EDI games but two Nora’s appeareded, one with “(1)”. Assuming this could just be the two separate functions though.

Adjustment to my reply, running them both through Initface and making sure the handy key wasnt connected seems to have resolved my issue.

I use an OSR device that connects to a Windows computer via classic Bluetooth-SPP, which creates a COM port. I modified the appsettings.json to set OSR2 to true and changed the corresponding COM port number. However, FunscriptPlayer v1.4.1 shows “connecting” and cannot connect to the device… Can I retrieve any error reports to provide to you? Currently, my approach is to first start intiface central and then launch FunscriptPlayer v1.4.1. Bypassing the built-in intiface engine of FunscriptPlayer allows me to connect to the OSR2.

Additionally, please check the link I provided: Succubus Reborn by Sda labs - #16 by hue04476.test1. This game also uses the built-in intiface engine, but it uses a batch file to make the intiface engine read the buttplug-device-config.json from intiface central. Can FunscriptPlayer be configured in a similar way to read the buttplug-device-config.json from intiface central? For example, by adding an option in appsettings.json.

The OSR connection is purely via the com port. It doesn’t use buttplug or intiface for communication. If you have intiface connected to the OSR then the player won’t be able to connect using the same port.

Try setting it as follows with your corresponding COM port while nothing else is connecting to the OSR.

"ConnectionMethod": {
	"Buttplug": false,
	"OSR": true
}

If you’d like the app to generate logs you can do the following:
Create a new file next to the EXE and name it log4net.config.
Populate the file with

<log4net>
	<root>
		<level value="ALL" />
		<appender-ref ref="DebugAppender" />
		<appender-ref ref="file" />
	</root>

<appender name="file" type="log4net.Appender.RollingFileAppender">
		<file value="FunscriptPlayer.log" />
		<appendToFile value="true" />
		<rollingStyle value="Size" />
		<maxSizeRollBackups value="5" />
		<maximumFileSize value="10MB" />
		<staticLogFileName value="true" />
		<layout type="log4net.Layout.PatternLayout">
			<conversionPattern value="%date [%thread] %level %logger - %message%newline" />
		</layout>
	</appender>

<appender name="DebugAppender" type="log4net.Appender.DebugAppender" >
		<layout type="log4net.Layout.PatternLayout">
			<conversionPattern value="%date [%thread] %-5level %logger - %message%newline" />
		</layout>
	</appender>
</log4net>

This should have the app write logs to the file FunscriptPlayer.log.
You can send me the contents if you’re still facing issues so I can check what’s up.

1 Like

Got another quality candidate for integration:

There’s a translated version available on F95zone. Just a nice little maid service game where she acts frustrated and makes it clear she’s only providing her services because she has to. There are 4 speeds for each scene. Slow, Normal, Fast & None. Auto can be chosen which just randomizes the 3 different movement speeds. As far as I can tell Auto never chooses the None speed.

Nice animation and the fact that it will randomize the speeds makes it intriguing for integration.

1 Like

Where can I find those scripts? Since mega files are dead. Thanks

I beleive the “afterschooltag” folder is the 99dm scripts. But if not the scripts in the at videos folder are, and if you use those you will have to rename all of them.

1 Like

I am having trouble gettin lilith in nightmare to work, is it possible for anyone to help with that?
as far as I can see the custom player registers that it should play a script, but the handy doesn’t do anything at all.

Nevermind I figured it out after a lot of fiddeling hahaha

Hey, I’m using funscriptplayer v.1.4.1 on Fapland Remastered and having trouble getting my SR6 to connect, or if it does connect it wont act on any commands sent to it.

I’ve tested and made sure the SR6 itself works and it does on both XTPlayer and Multifunplayer, It also worked when i tried an older version of funscriptplayer v1.2 but it would get stuck and stop moving after playing 2-3 scripts

It will either be stuck on connecting, say access to COM1,2,3etc… port denied(fixed by just removing and plugging in the USB for the SR6) or one of the images below.

https://i.imgur.com/A0SaloU.png
https://i.imgur.com/y2S538Y.png

I’m using the SR6 made by FunOSR.

Before this gets fixed, try launching an external intiface configured to accept T-CODE toys as a workaround

2 Likes

Can you look at this post to configure logging for the player?
You can send me the logs in a private message and it’ll hopefully show me what’s going wrong.

1 Like