Upcoming loli/shota ban and timeline

i don’t think its fair really he doesn’t want to do it he doesn’t have a choice but he is going to try to keep as much as possible those scripts will simply no longer be tagged it seems so far. i for one don’t care as much ill simply find videos where i do like iwara or hmv mania or kemono.party and script them myself so its not the end of the world and many will not be deleted because the rules are kinda vague just like the us laws are.

1 Like

Eroscripts currently has a monopoly on scripting and I’d like to see that change.

Well, no it doesn’t. It’s just another forum that just happens to be themed toward this particular niche.
You see people talking all the time about hosting their scripts on other sites, paid and free.
Literally no one is forced to post scripts here.

1 Like

…I really don’t see how you can expect us to somehow make every artists on Fantia and Iwara to add a disclaimer for us lol.

I am NOT editing every video I get to add a 3 seconds disclaimer that will offset the script if you get it from the official source if that’s what you’re refering to.

1 Like

i should mention i first found scripts on milovana before i came here. so theres plenty of places that could exist or spring up that can host that content as it is just a text file. thats basically what a funscript is.

Being a monopoly doesn’t means its the only place on the internet with scripts. But be real, 99.9% of scripts come from here or from behind a paywall and advertised here

1 Like

Like I said, I still respect falafel, but he didn’t have to join the mod team

I mean, this forum still has a pretty damn strong grip on the “market”

But back on topic, I don,t see how feasibly to apply such a subjective moderation of content, is all.

1 Like

i think the only reason i don’t feel as effected by this is cuz i downloaded every video i really wanted long before this happened anyways :sob: i might as well be an archiver

2 Likes

Go look at all the topics having the loli tag removed as we speak. They’re doing it on a case by case basis which is just awful

2 Likes

well in a way its fine but i think they should have some replacement tags like maybe petite or something

Why lie? all it takes is a quick trip to google/anime tube site to see this lmfao catch this b

Well that’s kinda just shitty, I’m sorry.

I don’t ascribe to the whole “I got mine, sucks to be you” school of thought.

But yeah I also happen to have an external drive of 2T half filled with all the script+videos I got here.

are u talking about official animation or fan art? cuz ive never seen that in the actual show myself and ive watched it all a few times

i have an 18tb backup drive, entire estim collection is 300 gb but if anyone wants a copy id need an easy way to upload it safely and the only way is kinda pixel drain and thats not great for the number of stuff i have lol

Syncthing or nextcloud, but only with people you trust

after my mega got yeeted i’m not feeling so trusting lol, in a way this is why its good i archived it all in my collecton cuz now its not gone at least. but i had plenty of scripts on there not just loli

1 Like

My own collection is pretty damn substantial anyway. about 200GB if you include videos.

Nah I think it’s more a sense of apathy. Like the fuck are we gonna do to change the decision at this point.

1 Like

wait, it finished calculating the size, jesus

1 Like

the reason why its not always a good idea to have everything 1080p+ All my stuffs on a 120gb thumb drive

I’ve got a 170TB NAS, no biggie for me

1 Like