XTPlayer - Cross platform TCode sync (OSR, SR6) Stream your local media and sync funscripts to almost any device with a browser

This is probably due to the outdated browser in Deo. I can scroll in the Oculus quest version so I assumed it worked in the phone version. I dont have a fix for it off hand sorry.
I wonder if you can set android to open videos in Deo from the browser. Not ideal but may work.
I can check it out when I get the time.

I have an issue with XTP Web on Linux. If I open the http url, itā€™s always redirects to the https url of my Linux PC with the result that it cannot load the page. This happens on the PC (e.g. by clicking on the link in the settings) and from DeoVR.
Any idea how to solve that?
Thanks

Maybe this is a local issue for my PC only
For me an easy workaround work: change XTP web to a different port e.g. 8080.

Its actually more local than that. Its the browser. Usually thereā€™s a setting somewhere for redirecting to https that you can turn off. This setting is usually hidden so you may need to google where it is for your browser base.

Interesting idea. Iā€™ll have to see if brave gives me enough control. Thanks!

Pretty sure brave is chromium based it should be similar to chrome.

I have a Macbook Pro (14.1.1), Keon and Android (v14) Cardboard. Is there any way I can use XTP on my mac to sync VR videos on my Android Cardboard with Keon?

On my android phone, I have the apps DeoVR Cardboard (v8.54) and PLAYā€™A VR Cardboard (v2.2.4).

I apologize if this has been answered - I did search in this thread but did not someone with my exact setup.

No Keon support sorry. Only TCode devices are supported.

1 Like

Is it possible to add multiple devices at the same time ex. Stroker/vibrator?

Iā€™ve been thinking about this recently. Not currently. Still working through the tcode button actions. If I did this, it would only be for multiple tcode devices though.

1 Like

What settings do you use for single Axis PMVs to ā€œenhanceā€ them a little bit to multi-axis?

I like linking the pitch and twist to stroke and increasing the speed by 2. You can also do this for the other axisā€™ that you want and tweak the speed to your liking.
Note: There are some UI issues with doing this in the latest release that will be fixed in the next release.
Side note: Random motion has undergone a radical change and should be much improved in the next release. I think its better at least. Its much more random now and doesnā€™t get hung up on one side of the axis any more.

So this one doesnā€™t work with handy?

It does not

I just got an OSR2 and Iā€™m excited to try it out. I am on Linux so Iā€™ve been trying out this player. Iā€™ve noticed an issue where whenever I start a script, it will immediately roll to the right very quickly as the starting position, no matter the script. Any ideas what could be causing that? Also is there a way to have XTPlayer do completely random motion without an input script?

ā€œI just got an OSR2 and Iā€™m excited to try it out. I am on Linux so Iā€™ve been trying out this player. Iā€™ve noticed an issue where whenever I start a script, it will immediately roll to the right very quickly as the starting position, no matter the script. Any ideas what could be causing that?ā€

You mean like roll right beyond your set range limit for the roll? Of it just the random motion tends to roll right?
If its the latter, the next update will fix that.

ā€œAlso is there a way to have XTPlayer do completely random motion without an input script?ā€

Stand alone random motion is not a feature of XTP yet. I did add that to my firmware instead. Next XTP release will be able to start this function via commands that can be bound to gamepad or keyboard.
As far as a native full random motion in XTP. Something I would like to have but I have not gotten around to adding.

1 Like

The motion is not random. It always rolls to the right and somehow it becomes the new neutral position for roll unless I unplug the device from the laptop and restart the device.

Great to hear about the random motion. For now, Iā€™ll probably just generate a bunch of random funscripts and just cycle through them

Well the issue I was talking about was that the roll is random but just tended to lean one side most of the time. This actually happens with all the axis as they follow the same algorithm. Its just roll/sway is pretty noticeable.
Iā€™m not sure if we are talking about the same thing or not.
Does it still do it if you uncheck roll from the random motion grid?

It does not do it when roll unchecked from random motion. The amount and direction of roll is consistent. When I limit the amount of roll to exclude it rolling right, it will attempt to jerk to the right before bouncing back at the start of a script.

This does sound like another issue then. My next step would be to check XTP debug output and make sure the tcode roll command isnā€™t actually sending that. It could be in the firmware or hardware.

You could also try defaulting the channels (scroll to bottom of the motion tab). This will reset your ranges and maybe some other stuff I donā€™t recall exactly. If something is corrupt in there, it could cause strange behavior.