Intiface Central, Your Body, and You

@Playero

The Handy Masturbator has the latest Firmware.
I’m using the Intiface Central App on my Phone (Android). These Screenshots are from my Phone (Android).

I see… I thought you used the pc version

I tried using the latest version of Intiface Central and my anti-virus automatically quarantined one of the files because it had a Trojan called Gen:Variant.Tedy.311204. Is this just a false positive? Bitdefender literally wouldn’t let me install for this reason.

2 Likes

@qdot please help me out it’s so frustrating

How do i get past the code 5 error when attempting to install intiface central?

@qdot The new version of Intiface Central STILL doesnt support the old Digital Controller of NOBRA. I cant connect my Nobra Twincharger.
It doesnt find it.

try github for bug reporting? Issues · intiface/intiface-central · GitHub

1 Like

will do thx. didnt know…

Yes I am aware of this issue. It will get fixed in the future, no ETA and is currently low priority.

1 Like

@qdot Thank you!!!

New GitHub issue added.

2.4.0 Start Scanning request failed: Java exception was thrown #72

Hey there @qdot just wanted to check as to if is fixing/re-adding OSR2/SR6 support still in the works? Wanted to check about this as using intiface desktop is becoming less used (if not used at all now) and I can’t seem to find any news/information about this recently. (when I searched on here and the github in the basic sense)

Thanks.

is the powerblow still on the todo list?

1 Like

Changes to the config system have been happening for the past fucking year and are finally releasing this week. I won’t have complete OSR-2/SR-6 customization in the UI for a while, but it’s a start, and customization can be done by hand before then. I’ll try to post documentation for that setup on here once I’ve shipped Intiface Central v2.7

2 Likes

Yes, powerblow is still on the todo list. Our sensor code has been broken for a while and I’ve needed to fix it.

1 Like

Holy script-o-saurus…that is just pain I feel from that. I’m sorry for what you have gone through with this, those of us whom have coded slightly salute your persistence. Thank you for the update.

1 Like

What are folks using instead of Intiface?

Honestly, if something has a direct OSR-2/SR-6 interface, the rule is to use that instead of Intiface. My software is made to support everything, which means we’re 99% vibrators, 0.99% strokers, and some vanishing decimal point of things like the OSR-2/SR-6. We can support motion on those (and do things like linear movement and what not), but Intiface usually won’t be nearly the fidelity of something built to handle all of the different axes and options.

2 Likes

That’s a great explanation. Thanks!

Meanwhile for modding/external programs to do OSR2/SR6 stuff there isn’t a general replacement to Intiface game wise (that I know of) as since these devices are so niche stuff need to be built to be highly customizable to enable someone to mod in support (Virt-a-mate is the only example I can think of although VaM has been a pain to set limits for me) or you need to make a specific alteration or make a program built with it in mind or directed at it. (Multifunplayer is the go to I think for video playing and this game mod which was done via funscript player)

I’ve not had my SR6 for even half a year yet so I’m not experienced at all with it compared to others here.

1 Like