Are there any automated tools for creating funscripts?

I’ve worked on a couple scripts here and there, with the most complete one being one i posted on here for a kate kuray video which was fairly well received a few years ago.

however, making these scripts is incredibly time consuming, tedious, and annoying work. especially if I want to make it multi-axis.

are there any tools other than the one posted a few years ago which is a plugin for openfunscripter that can automate the creation of funscripts? While that plugin does work, it’s really limited.

I don’t want to pay for something like SLR to watch videos with available scripts. I want scripts for particular content that I enjoy…

it takes literally 10s of hours of tedious work to make a single axis script for a 10 min video. there must be a better way?

Only way to get faster is to practice as far as I know…as the experienced scripters on here can churn out scripts fairly quickly. However this also depends on if they are just doing an simplified script or doing more fancy work especially with multi-axis.

For example Falafel spent 2+ Days of time on this script: https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/najar-toru-2-multi-axis/158284?u=ratattack15
Which is unusual since they can get them out in 2-ish hours if you look at their two timelapse topics here: Scripting Timelapse - Me Speedrunning A RIM Animation and here: Scripting Timelapse - Dehya by Haruya . Which as you’ll be able to see what they used and did to make those specific scripts so fast.

So only practice helps cut down the time after a point since there is extensions for OFS that help like Util - Another Extension for OpenFunScripter and (multi axis helper) OFS Simulator3D Mod: Surge & Sway Fix .

There is tools that can help once proficient with getting a baseline script done so you can refine it and make it proper like: PythonDancer - A port of FunscriptDancer to Python , How to use FunscriptToolBox MotionVectors Plugin in OpenFunscripter and How to make script with Motion Tracking Funscript Generator .

1 Like

You either:

• get a video that is easy to use Motion Tracking on and do a little bit of fixing afterwards, mostly good for doggy, missionary (if camera and actors work out) or have other indicators that the tracking works on (lingery, belly button etc.) which can give you serviceable results

• as bad as it may sound, just get better, quicker and find ways to script certain movements in your style quickly, do some prework (reencode videos for example), find the way that works quickest for you and gives you the best results (which, if you really like to immersive yourself, the start and points should be almost frame perfect, which imo only works if you work frame by frame)

40-50 minute video, if the blowjob is not absolutely complicated, takes me about 5-8 hours of only scripting time. JAV VR (censored) about twice or thrice that time unfortunately (but depends on the scene too, as long as I don’t need to look at single pixels moving, it can be as quick as normal VR).

So yeah it depends on your own standards, but most of the AI solutions available don’t do anything different that you cant do with Motion Tracking yourself (and mostly better if you watch the tracking). The tools aren’t there yet and I don’t think the tools will ever be there in the next years for things like blowjobs and some other things that need attention to detail (deepthroating) or some other things like scripting the flow of the action.

2 Likes

I think the units are hour:minute:seconds so 2 hrs not 2 days. But yes I spend more time when I want go into detail.

Another advice of mine is to set up comfortable hotkeys. I lost my OFS config recently and I realise how insufficient the default settings are.

You tend to just get faster the more you script of you stick with it. Yes, it’s still takes time but you notice certain patterns after a while.

For example, I’ve noticed almost every actress has a certain flowchart or style of blowjobs, so they tend to repeat it every so often. And since its in my mind after the first couple times, I anticipate it on the future ones.

There’s a ton of points within a script so if you think about it, any time that you have to stop and think about how something should be scripted, it adds time. Multiply that by however many points there are, and it adds up a lot.

And it also depends on the scene. If it’s a slower paced scene, generally it means less points to input so faster completion. The more action in the scene, the more points you input so slower completion.

People use time per minute/hour of video to measure how fast they script, but I say a more accurate representation of speed is points per minute/hour. And that will slow down in complicated actions and speed up repetitive actions.

But as far as automation tools like AI and Motion Tracking, I don’t think they’re good enough yet. I’ve always scripted faster than using the current tools.

1 Like

But…that’s why I asked in that same topic to see if I wasn’t misunderstanding ;-;

I use the motion tracking plugin that rat was speaking of earlier. Its pretty great, takes a little bit of playing with at first but its pretty simple. I run into an issue every once in a while with tracking depending on the kind of video… or when the program shortens strokes because the camera moved a few inches. more cuts increases time, so now im working on the video on and off for a week or 2 max in my freetime.

my usual turnaround is 1- 3 days of working on a script for an hr or 2 is kind of normal for a 4-10 minute video.

I spent about a month on a 48 minute hussiepass vid once but that was just burnout.