[MountBatten] A Tale Where Avy Moves and Oniichan Cums ~ Honey Moon Edition | アヴィが動いてお兄さんがイっちゃう物語(蜜月編)

By “long”, how long do you mean?

This game was made with TyranoScript V4, so yes it is a bit sluggish in terms of loading. In my case it took ~45 seconds to load up the game.

If you experience ~0.2 second buffering between animations (which causes misalignment), a solution is being worked on.

1 Like

I’ve tried it with the handy and the keon. Worked for both on my end (Handy needs to be in bluetooth mode)

oh ok! I have about the same buffering and loading screen times. Thanks!

1 Like

I got it working thanks to this guide.

Keon is only found in manual mode.

Awesome job @Falafel , thanks for this!

I think you forgot to mention that the script folder needs to be moved to the folder “scripts” in your Funscriptplayer folder as well, otherwise your device will never move a CM :sweat_smile: Took me a while to find out as well since I usually use HandyFeeling to control my handy instead of Funscriptplayer

1 Like

Updated v1.1.

• Incorported new codes by affqprow. This should greatly improve sync.
  • Fixed a broken script for a handjob scene.
  • Modified the back-forth grinding script, extended stroke length by 10.
5 Likes

Man, setting this game up was quite troublesome. I salute you for scripting the whole game and still updating it. Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you for your hard work, this is very well done and the v1.1 update makes it even better

1 Like

Is there a version of the game with subtitles available? It seems the Game is very dependent on the dialogue but i dont speak japanese : (

There is one with Korean fansub. But not with english atm :frowning:

Subbing shouldn’t be too difficult though as the game runs on video clips.

Attempted to add eng subs but ran into some issues, I don’t think my approach was the most efficient one. If anyone knows a better route to take with this I’d be interested to know.

Done:

• get eng translation (export srt)
  • burn in srt into webm (hate to burn in subs but couldn’t figure out how to get it to read them otherwise)
  • replace webm files inside the tpatch files

Issue:

• running into issues when the game extracts them

Example:

• when the game extracts: video_day3_4_3_b.tpatch
    the files will look like
    3-4-3-1-1_�x�e1����(����)_3_087_break_0_0.webm

instead of
3-4-3-1-1_休憩1回目(早い)_3_087_break_0_0.webm

Unzipping with 7zip or Bandizip doesn’t have this issue but the game will overwrite the files when it loads again

My guess is there’s something wrong with how I created the zip/tpatch file.

Here’s the english sub files themselves if anyone wants to try adding it to the game.

NOTE: not all files will have subtitles since some don’t have dialog

edit: added tpatch file as well to the link above

1 Like

I’ve never tried making a .tpatch file before.
@ZeroScripts Maybe you could look into this?

I couldn’t reproduce this issue. When I merge the .srt (re-named them to the default Japanese video name first), with the original video and put them back into a .tpatch file, the game loads them normally.

Seems like you have an issue with the character encoding, since the original filenames contain Japanese characters. Maybe your system, or program used to merge the .srt has issues with these characters.

From what I see, your .srt files already don’t match the original file names and contain weird symbols instead (e.g. “3-4-3-1-1_ïxîe1ë±û+(æüéó)_1_087_break_0_0.srt”), so I’m guessing it’s the same for the video files you’re merging them with?
Does the name stay the same as the original when you extract and compress the videos into .zip again?
Otherwise, you could try changing the name encoding in WinRAR before extracting the files:

Also, I would suggest using Bandizip to compress them back into .zip/tpatch afterwards, since you don’t want them to actually get “compressed” the way WinRAR does it, so that the game can still read the video files.
Alternatively you could try manually changing the video name to the original and give that a try.

1 Like

Checked the files and you are right. This seems to be a character encoding issue. Both the srt and webm file names are messed up…

When extracting the webm files from the game, make sure to select the correct charset for Japanese.
If you use BandiZip you can easily modify it here.

With 7-zip it should automatically detech charset. If not, you can use a command parameter in its command line.

When done correctly the file names would look like proper Japanese.

1 Like

Did you made the srt files yourself or is it generated via voice recognition? I looked into them and some seems to be machine translated. But it is something!

This Python programme detects the voice in a video using OpenAI’s Whisper and automatically burn in subtitles using ffmpeg. It might be something worth looking at for a project of such a scale.

Thanks for the responses @Falafel @ZeroScripts I’ll need to take a look when I get some time to see why the encoding is messed up. It’s either the actual webm’s being created are bad or the way I’m zipping the files it wrong. The annoying part is that on the file explorer the filenames all look normal for the srt and video files.

Yes the subtitles were MTL, sorry if it seemed like I translated them. I used this to do the translation: Faster-Whisper - Translate video and audio files

1 Like

You can also try to run your file compressor of choice with NTLEA. It’s a portable tool that basically let you run an executable with Japanese locale. In ‘AppPath’ you select the main executable you want to run and click on ‘Save & Run’:

I once had a similar issue with 7zip while extracting a compressed japanese game, most of the filenames were corrupted and the game of course wouldn’t start.

Some tpatch with subtitles for help:

I looked inside and they looks pretty good! Thank you for providing this!
There are a few lines in the hdjb.tpatch that are a bit out of place…

That’s probably because the srt files I uploaded has some of these issues. I spot checked a few to remove them but I likely missed things. Whisper has some weird hallucinations that make it show up as “Thank you for watching” and “Please subscribe” which was funny

1 Like