A small Python program that use Computer Vision to partially automate the generation of funscripts. You can find a short preview video on mega.
The application has an build in UI. Due to the limitations (mainly on Windows) it is not intended for productive use. Therefore i create a lua script to integrate the tool in Open Funscripter (OFS). If you are new to scripting or have never used OFS before, i recommend to check out Husky’s video series How to script in OpenFunScripter - video tutorial. In Part 3 it explains the installation and usage of this extension. In addition, a step by step installation instruction with pictures is available on GitHub.
You can find the latest release for Windows on the release tab in the
Assets section on GitHub.
The application has many configuration parameters which are described in the documentation. The config files in the Windows release version are located in
The code is on GitHub. If you want to contribute to the project and make it better, your help is very welcome. Currently i don’t have project specific contribution instructions. But as long as the code is clean and the function is useful for the project, I will be very willing to merge your pull requests.
- v0.0.1 - 2021.06.20 - First release
- v0.0.2 - 2021.06.23 - Adjustments for Windows
- v0.0.3 - 2021.06.24 - OFS Integration for Windows version
- v0.0.4 - 2021.06.26 - Adjustments and extensions
- v0.0.5 - 2021.06.27 - Use new projection method for VR Videos
- v0.0.6 - 2021.07.03 - Reimplement preview scaling
- v0.0.7 - 2021.07.04 - Improve change point detection
- v0.0.8 - 2021.08.01 - Add Settings Dialog
- v0.0.9 - 2021.09.10 - Add supervised Tracking